Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall?
Heads up from The Needle blog who have this Mirror Tom Watson story.

If true this really is very shocking, and goes a long way towards explaining why there's been such an ongoing cover up.

And, of course, just over thirty years ago the then Home Secretary was Leon Brittan?

Quote:

After 30 years without an answer it's time to find out who protected the infamous Paedophile Information Exchange

21 Nov 2013 16:10It was established in 1974 to campaign for the age of consent to be lowered to four years old

[Image: Labour-2825199.jpg]

Did previous Tory and Labour governments fund the infamous Paedophile Information Exchange?
That's the remarkable claim made to me by a former Home Office insider this week.
PIE was established in 1974 to campaign for the age of consent to be lowered to four years old.
Many former members have been imprisoned for child abuse crimes.
People long dead like Peter Righton, who fooled the social work establishment that he cared for the safety of children, when all the time he was grooming kids for his own despicable ends.
PIE included many establishment figures like the highly qualified Dr Morris Fraser, who by day practiced as a child psychiatrist in Belfast but by night, was accused of preying on young vulnerable children.
The retired insider told me that he recalled raising his concern that the Volunteer Services Unit of the Home Office was directly funding the work of PIE.
His recollection was that he raised his fears with superiors but was left in no doubt that he should drop the matter.
I've written to the Home Secretary asking her to initiate an inquiry.
It's not the first time Theresa has had to investigate her own department.
MPs have tried to expose wrongdoing by the PIE before.
Thirty years ago this month, Conservative MP Geoffrey Dickens submitted a dossier to then Home Secretary, Leon Brittan making allegations regarding child abuse.
Mr Dickens tried to close down PIE and expose wrongdoing.
Thankfully for us Mr Dickens was a brave man, a former heavyweight boxer, and not easily frightened. He stuck with his campaign and had the courage to speak out.
Shortly after his campaign began, PIE collapsed as an organisation but many members evaded justice.
Sadly, Geoffrey Dickens died before the leader of PIE and former Home Office employee Stephen Freeman, was finally jailed in 2011, for possession of thousands of indecent images of children.
I've asked the current Home Office to publish the Dickens dossiers but guess what? The files have gone missing, prompting Theresa May to hold an internal inquiry.
I want her to publish all the findings of the investigation, so that parliament can be assured that it was incompetence and not wrongdoing that lead to the loss of a senior minister's files in most unusual circumstances.
I hope that 30 years after the former boxing MP submitted his dossier to the Home Office, we can get the answer to the knock out question he was asking: who protected the Paedophile Information Exchange?
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - by David Guyatt - 25-11-2013, 10:15 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Australian Sally Ann rented out hostel children to paedos David Guyatt 2 5,868 04-02-2014, 04:52 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Global Horizons Indicted for Human Trafficking: Largest Case in US History Ed Jewett 1 6,014 03-08-2012, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Justice for slavers (esp sex traffickers): hang them high! Ed Jewett 0 3,032 20-08-2010, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Robert Green arrested and taken to court in Scottish Paedo case Susan Grant 1 3,817 19-02-2010, 06:07 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt