Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall?
It certainly does look like a purge or hiding the dirty laundry more than a reshuffle doesn't it? And I did note Hague and Clarke's movements in particular... Exaro has been doing a great job. Excellent even. I am beginning to wonder also if there is not a copy of that dossier some where in the safe hands of some one unknown as yet and that some pertinent leaks are perhaps putting the pressure on some people to recognise the dog whistle. Even if they don't know the song being whistled they know there is much to hide and much danger for 'them'. Things are different now. More connectivity. Multiple copies. More sharing. And more caring. It is instant too. No time delays. Many dots have been connected already. They will show themselves by their response and how they try to shut it down. I don't see why the inquiry cant be completely open. No restrictive terms of reference. Just an inquiry into current and historical child sexual abuse. Period. No limitations like care homes only or only until 1990. No restrictions. And they can sell a Trident or 1000 to pay for it all.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - by Magda Hassan - 16-07-2014, 10:38 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Australian Sally Ann rented out hostel children to paedos David Guyatt 2 5,868 04-02-2014, 04:52 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Global Horizons Indicted for Human Trafficking: Largest Case in US History Ed Jewett 1 6,014 03-08-2012, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Justice for slavers (esp sex traffickers): hang them high! Ed Jewett 0 3,033 20-08-2010, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Robert Green arrested and taken to court in Scottish Paedo case Susan Grant 1 3,817 19-02-2010, 06:07 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt