Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peter Presland & Wikispooks: congratulations
Bravo, Peter. I'll dispense with all of the appropriate emoticons and simply say "thanks", "well done", and the like.

As there is so much, even in this limited topical area, that occupies our time and energy, it might be useful for some kind of mechanism, internally or perhaps here, that can keep bystanders, lurkers and occasionals all apprised about what's going on, what's hot, what is needed, what is actively being developed, etc. For someone like myself, for example, I would not want to get just peripherally involved because too many cooks spoil the broth, nor would I necessarily be beneficial in making any kind of mediocre contribution to a topic I knew little about or had little interest in. On the other hand, a simple system could be devised that would kept a large body of antennae alert to the site's specific energy and topical focus. It might also be a moot point for me since I am American, but perhaps not.

Again, thanks and well done.
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"

Messages In This Thread
Peter Presland & Wikispooks: congratulations - by Ed Jewett - 21-05-2010, 09:19 AM
Peter Presland & Wikispooks: congratulations - by Myra Bronstein - 28-05-2010, 07:37 AM
Peter Presland & Wikispooks: congratulations - by Myra Bronstein - 28-05-2010, 07:43 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Symposium in Honor of Peter Dale Scott Ed Jewett 0 3,728 22-12-2009, 05:26 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett