Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peter Presland & Wikispooks: congratulations
Ed Jewett Wrote:Bravo, Peter. I'll dispense with all of the appropriate emoticons and simply say "thanks", "well done", and the like.
Thanks Ed One thing I want to stress is that I don't see WikiSpooks as being in any kind of competition with DPF. It's not a suitable platform for threaded discussions anyway. It is intended as a reference in similar fashion to Wikipedia and so is also relatively unsuitable for dealing with breaking/developing news.

All that said, I appreciate there are only so many hours in the day such that major time commitments to one site will detract from contributions to another - which explains the decline in my own DPF posting rate lately.

Also, don't bother about 'being American'. I know the stuff on WikiSpooks so far is somewhat UK biased, but that's just me. It is real therapy for me to simply pull the chains of our insufferably arrogant, pompous, deeply corrupt Establishment, so I tend to concentrate on things UK so-to-speak. However, IMHO, the US State is really where it's all at when it comes to mid-20th century and beyond Deep State stuff. Despite all the dumbing down and the inanities of popular US political culture, it seems to me that there is more serious knowledge and understanding of Deep Politics among dissident Americans than almost anywhere else. I know much of my own education is owed to them.

So do what you can is what I say.
Peter Presland

".....there is something far worse than Nazism, and that is the hubris of the Anglo-American fraternities, whose routine is to incite indigenous monsters to war, and steer the pandemonium to further their imperial aims"
Guido Preparata. Preface to 'Conjuring Hitler'[size=12][size=12]
"Never believe anything until it has been officially denied"
Claud Cockburn

[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Messages In This Thread
Peter Presland & Wikispooks: congratulations - by Peter Presland - 21-05-2010, 10:15 AM
Peter Presland & Wikispooks: congratulations - by Myra Bronstein - 28-05-2010, 07:37 AM
Peter Presland & Wikispooks: congratulations - by Myra Bronstein - 28-05-2010, 07:43 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Symposium in Honor of Peter Dale Scott Ed Jewett 0 3,728 22-12-2009, 05:26 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett