Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
European Institute of Management
Quote:A very chilling aspect may be that this article clearly shows that Mayerus and Bouhouche were experts in securing castles and large estates. To explain, let's again quote from the Beyond Dutroux article:
"X1 identified Madani Bouhouche as the very violent driver of the BMW who took her to 'the factory' [ASCO of Roger Boas and Israeli army ties; contained a room for snuff and abuse sessions; Dumont, Vanden Boeynants, etc. went there] and Christian Amory [close associate of de Bonvoisin family and formerly the OAS terrorist, mercenary, and Wackenhut director Jean-Francis Calmette] as a sort of slave driver who brought her and her fellow victims to recording studios or parks where older men shot at hunted children. One of the colonels [that would be either Lhost or Mayerus] belonged to that group, X1 says. Her account about these kinds of hunting parties on human game, about which X2, X3, X4 and Nathalie W. later also speak, is by far the most controversial part of her testimony...

This brought back memories from the early 70s when I watched one of the most frightening movies I've ever watched.A film by Peter Watkins titled "Punishment Park".It was so controversial that it was only shown on some collage campuses at the time.The plot being America in a full blown police state,with dissidents being tried in court,and given the choice of long prison sentences or a "run to freedom" in the California desert.Those who chose the desert were hunted down by California cops.It was absolutley chilling.I have never heard anything more about this film,and thought it was probably supressed.I just did a search,and found out that it has been released on DVD recently.Below is a link that gives a review of this movie.

http://www.dvdbeaver.com/film/DVDReviews...review.htm

:afraid:
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller

Messages In This Thread
European Institute of Management - by Keith Millea - 21-06-2010, 08:31 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trade Union Committee for European and Transatlantic Understanding Magda Hassan 0 3,212 10-03-2012, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Ayn Rand Institute (ARI) A Corporate Coup D’Etat on Campus Magda Hassan 0 3,835 04-03-2012, 07:51 AM
  Canada: Mass Graves Discovered at Closed Mohawk Institute Residential School Ed Jewett 0 3,865 12-10-2011, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  European Open Source Software Workgroup is Microsoft and software patent front Magda Hassan 0 3,423 03-03-2009, 12:58 PM
  The Aspen Institute: Oil Funded Envronmentalism Nathaniel Heidenheimer 2 4,555 27-11-2008, 11:09 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Information about Tavistock Institute and... 0 614 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: