Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JFK and RFK: The Plots that Killed Them, The Patsies that Didn't
You are surely right about selecting Sirhan in part because he looks like and would be taken to be a Palestinian, promoting a sub-conscious bias against those who kill our most admired leaders. This was replicated on 9/11 by adopting 19 Islamic fundamentalists and a guy off in a cave in Afghanistan as the "patsies" extending that pattern. Take a look at my London lecture, "Are wars in Iraq and Afghanistan justified by 9/11?", http://noliesradio.org/archives/21621/ on the "dancing Israels", for example. According to John Armstrong, of course, the agency has gone much further by having two young men lead parallel lives for the sake of one ("Harvey") serving as the patsy, in part for acts taken by the other ("Lee"). As I have elsewhere explained on this forum, I have my own doubts about the adequacy of his research, but it is fascinating that at least one serious student of JFK has suggested the agency would go to even greater extremes to promote its own nefarious schemes.

Albert Doyle Wrote:It kind of boggles the mind to think CIA would think way outside the box and configure a strategy where they went out and sought look-a-likes for Campbell or others and then formed the phony Bulova executive arrangement around this plan.

Another thing that would work as strategy would be using Sirhan Sirhan to draw animosity towards the Palestinians - a group that just so happened to be the "enemy" of a foreign government our government was backing at the time and using as justification in a new front against the Soviets in the Middle East. I'm not so sure how much Bobby was a symbol of anti-Palestinian powers. And don't forget Sirhan was a christian. By installing maniacal hate in Sirhan through hypnosis CIA could kill three birds with one stone by using it to drive him towards shooting Bobby. I'm not sure if Bobby threatened the Palestinians as much as those who opposed them. In any case we can clearly see the typical modus operandi of a certain organization fleshing-out here. One that was already well practiced at sheep dipping and creating agent provocateurs like Oswald and people who weren't what they seemed they were.

Messages In This Thread
JFK and RFK: The Plots that Killed Them, The Patsies that Didn't - by James H. Fetzer - 26-10-2010, 05:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another Confirmation Malcolm-X Killed by FBI/NYPD conspiracy Peter Lemkin 2 2,332 27-02-2021, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Professor of nuclear physics killed in bomb blast in Tehran Carsten Wiethoff 16 16,311 11-08-2016, 05:59 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  What Killed Arafat? Keith Millea 106 36,019 07-08-2014, 02:45 AM
  8 Most Bizarre Presidential Assassination Plots Marlene Zenker 3 5,641 09-06-2014, 05:21 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Dag Hammarskjöld killed by Belgian mercenary pilot? Ivan De Mey 3 4,777 09-04-2014, 05:31 AM
  Brazil’s Ex-President Kubitschek Killed by US-Backed Regime Magda Hassan 1 7,005 14-12-2013, 06:15 AM
  Who killed George Polk? Tracy Riddle 0 3,175 01-06-2013, 04:14 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  The Plot that Killed Gandhi Jim DiEugenio 0 2,825 17-07-2012, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Latin America mourns Cabral’s death - Argentinian Leftist Singer Killed in Guatamala. Peter Lemkin 4 7,102 12-07-2011, 07:43 AM
  Sunny Sheu Killed after reporting death threat from Judge Joseph Golia Magda Hassan 4 4,510 01-07-2011, 08:43 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett