Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Commonwealth Game athletes warned of rising terorist threat
...the collapse of part of the roof in the stadium is news to me...not a good sign...and the concerns about the strength of the entire stadium.....my, my, my

....but those failings need to be separated from the 'threats'.....with a high-profile event like this (of international character) EVERYONE has a motive to hype the threat of attacks.....certainly those meaning to disrupt from outside; or inside; or just to raise the world or local threat level and scare and thus control people.....

...I just hope it comes off without anyone getting hurt from some violence or structural collapse.....

..it certainly is off to a very bad and ominous start.....
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Commonwealth Game athletes warned of rising terorist threat - by Peter Lemkin - 26-09-2010, 10:02 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Offshore Game - Why Oil Corps are Buying Football Clubs David Guyatt 0 12,403 03-03-2015, 04:39 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Neil Lennon: I would consider quitting if bomb threat is repeated Danny Jarman 0 3,522 23-04-2011, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Danny Jarman