Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fetzer/Burton Moon Landing Debate Finale
Charles Drago Wrote:
Peter Dawson Wrote:Please respond to the posts Evan Burton has made at the EF which challenge your theories about the moon landings. There are plenty of challenges you have left unaddressed over there. There is no point to discussing any additional material on this thread until you satisfactorily address the material already on the table...unless of course the point is for you to continue to avoid addressing the claims which challenge your theories.

I can't resist: Houston, we have a problem.

A strong-arm effort to get Jim Fetzer to engage on this forum one of the EF's better known disinformation agents just about gives away "Dawson's" game.

This stinks, ladies and gentlemen. It stinks of a set-up engineered to infiltrate into this forum -- albeit by proxy -- the hideous likes of Burton.

Who's next? "Colby"? Andy 9-Iron?

These poseurs and their masters cannot tolerate the fact that they are regularly exposed on and permanently banned from the Deep Politics Forum. So they constantly search for back doors (I suspect that 9-Iron is particularly adept at rear entries).

Hence the arrival of "Dawson?"

Know this action for what it truly is.

I don't know anything about Evan Burton except from the posts of his I've read on the two current moon hoax threads at EF. I've looked at a few JFK threads over there, but they aren't registering any new members at present, and you need to be a member to view attached material, and to post, etc, so I don't spend much time there as a result.

So the upshot is, I don't even know what kind of incorrect conclusion you're about to make about my motives - just that it would be incorrect.

Since he wishes me to, I'll respond to Prof. Fetzer's "multiple arguments" when time permits. There does appear to be a need for all this to be laid out and patiently sorted through, point by point.

Messages In This Thread
Fetzer/Burton Moon Landing Debate Finale - by Peter Dawson - 12-11-2010, 04:46 AM
Fetzer/Burton Moon Landing Debate Finale - by Myra Bronstein - 17-11-2010, 09:49 AM
Fetzer/Burton Moon Landing Debate Finale - by Myra Bronstein - 17-11-2010, 09:59 AM
Fetzer/Burton Moon Landing Debate Finale - by Myra Bronstein - 27-11-2010, 12:16 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Massimo Mazzucco documentary on moon landing Tracy Riddle 4 10,456 29-02-2016, 09:41 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Archive of EF Appollo Moon thread Magda Hassan 2 4,165 14-11-2010, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan