Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE?
Tom Scully Wrote:With all due respect, I would much rather be proven wrong than get it wrong. Getting it wrong is my worst fear.
How could I possibly justify the time I put into this research if it is not to be obsessively reliable? Landesberg and Yates as set up by the FBI, faked mental cases is a cop out until proven otherwise.

This is the logic that all Lone Nutters employ. They argue that they are only doing fidelity to rigor and then proceed to ignore an entire overhanging body of evidence showing the opposite of what they contend. I don't see what point you think you're proving here Scully. The FBI document you linked doesn't show anything. Again, like all of the worst neo-con deniers that are currently attacking Armstrong you ignore the fact that FBI did not fully describe what went on at WMCA in order to spin things to their advantage. The notion that you won't accept any claims that SH Landesberg and Ralph Yates were victims of abuse of psychiatry until proven is a somewhat foolish position considering. Are you posing yourself as a great arbiter who will wait for the victims to pony-up evidence and lay it in front of your judge's chair for you to approve? That's a somewhat preposterous position to take isn't it? Are you going to make the advocates for the many "Hit List" witnesses who were murdered because of their witnessing go out and get proof before you will consider it? Frankly, Scully, isn't that a somewhat asinine position to take, all things considered? I think you should be less worried about exactly precise perfect reliability and more worried about missing the boat while you were nitpicking irrelevant details.

To say that SH Landesberg's obvious railroading into a mental facility was a "cop-out" is a grossly pigheadedly backwards claim considering the rest of the evidence you and the other deniers are ignoring. I notice you never answered my question if you ever wondered why SH Landesberg had the same name as SR Landesberg? You ignored that. You don't think that was a total coincidence do you? You're not another one claiming the poor victimized and misunderstood FBI made an understandable mistake when it went to the New Orleans Roosevelt Hotel instead of the New York one? Especially when all the events Rizzuto described occurred in New York? Rizzuto specifically told FBI that the men in question were at the Roosevelt Hotel in New York City. Deniers pretend to uphold a high level of rigor but then allow FBI to get away with things like this without any problem whatsoever. It's nice to see someone declare a haughty self-imposed level of analysis - but in my mind they still need to answer things like this. If you look at their posts, they never do. And this wasn't a glitch because after being given all the necessary details on Earl Perry in El Paso FBI then went to an entirely different Earl Perry in a different state. You're simply not being honest if you don't admit that the FBI you are defending was doing this deliberately and avoiding honestly investigating SH Landerberg's leads. It is this deliberate deception that is the context of their forcing SH Landesberg into psychiatric care. And it isn't a coincidence that they then proceeded to drop cold all leads given to them by SH Landesberg. To accuse our side of a "cop-out" is to ignore an entire body of overhanging evidence that all leads towards FBI covering-up. The cross your t's and dot your i's approach using out of context, corrupted FBI reports should be rejected on its face. Armstrong is the correct interpretation of the evidence. And I would bet that his version of Rizzuto going to WMCA and being interviewed in person by Barry Gray at 3am is accurate too.

You're being silly Scully.

By the way, what is your opinion of my You-Tube videos showing SR Landesberg openly sporting a southern accent in his talk show appearances? Coincidence?

Messages In This Thread
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - by Albert Doyle - 10-07-2015, 04:19 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harvey In Hungary Brian Doyle 7 571 21-03-2024, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 614 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 450 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 499 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald Pt. 1 & 2 Gil Jesus 0 456 08-03-2023, 01:28 PM
  INDISPUTABLE Evidence for Harvey & Lee Sandy Larsen 1 3,809 10-02-2018, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  More Evidence for Harvey & Lee -- Oswald was missing a MOLAR, but his exhumed body was not! Sandy Larsen 0 2,686 07-02-2018, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Sandy Larsen
  State of Texas vs Lee Harvey Oswald: Autopsy x rays Jim DiEugenio 40 43,125 07-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  J Norwood: "Lee Harvey Oswald: The Legend and the Truth" Jim Hargrove 12 9,192 04-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Lee Harvey Oswald Was My Friend Lauren Johnson 12 9,746 20-10-2016, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle