Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE?
At EF you almost have to see it to believe it...

W. Tracy Parnell, on 17 Jul 2015 - 3:54 PM, said:Armstrong has now updated his article "The Story of Two Steven Landesbergs". The "red bearded man" is gone as is the "3 am interview". I will decide how to update my own site to reflect these changes, but the history of these misrepresentations will be documented. A small concession, but his premise is still false and he is still taking liberties with the facts in other ways.

[Image: clapping.gif]

You going to turn the big brain now to proving Oswald shot JFK as you believe... or you only good for taking on other people's work?

How about that thread of your own work proving your beliefs - or do you not hold your work out for examination and analysis?

You see Tracy - I've been to your LHO Research Page - and I come to find nothing but a couple H&L arguments and no original content whatsoever besides your book reviews.

July 2001? Keeping things up to date we see

Three Key Areas That Disprove the Armstrong Theory

Newsgroup Post by W. Tracy Parnell
July 2001

1. HSCA Fingerprint and Photo Analysis.
2. HSCA Handwriting Analysis
3. Oswald Exhumation

Really? The HSCA is your source material which disproves the H&L evidence in the record... that's take you far [Image: thumb.gif]

Acknowledgements
Thanks to the following people who helped make this site possible:
Stephen E. Lewis (contributor)
John McAdams (site host)
Jerry Organ (contributor)
Vince Palamara (contributor)
Carol Parnell (editor)
Dave Reitzes (contributor)
Gary Sumner (contributor)

Very impressive set of people Tracy... you should have no trouble at all proving your POV

To be fair your blog was started in April of this year yet you do seem to be focused predominantly on H&L....

Posts by category
Category: "Harvey & Lee"
Rizzuto's Lies
Latest Armstrong Tale Now DOA
The 3 AM Interview
Using Photos to Misrepresent
Orvie Aucoin
So What?
Myrtle, Julian and Clem
LHO at Monnig
Frankenstein Oswald
Harvey & Lee: Who Was Involved in the Plot?
Leander D'Avy
Category: Conspiracy Theories â—¦Paul Groody's Theory
Jack White and the LHO Exhumation Photos
Conspiracy Theorists and Suspension of Disbelief
Category: LHO â—¦The Hunter Photo
Category: Marguerite Oswald â—¦Marguerite Never Smiled
Marguerite and The Fort Worth Press
Category: News â—¦Gary Mack

Do you ever plan to get around to your OSWALD DID IT threads and posts which present YOUR WORK which shows the WCR was correct - at least DVP has the persistence to stick by his convictions...

[Image: essen.gif]

Mission Statement
I believe the evidence shows that Lee Harvey Oswald is guilty of the crime of assassinating President John F. Kennedy. The goal of this website is to present articles and other information that will refute conspiracy theories and clarify facts.
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter

Messages In This Thread
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - by David Josephs - 18-07-2015, 12:34 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harvey In Hungary Brian Doyle 7 535 21-03-2024, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 608 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 445 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 493 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald Pt. 1 & 2 Gil Jesus 0 450 08-03-2023, 01:28 PM
  INDISPUTABLE Evidence for Harvey & Lee Sandy Larsen 1 3,803 10-02-2018, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  More Evidence for Harvey & Lee -- Oswald was missing a MOLAR, but his exhumed body was not! Sandy Larsen 0 2,683 07-02-2018, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Sandy Larsen
  State of Texas vs Lee Harvey Oswald: Autopsy x rays Jim DiEugenio 40 43,092 07-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  J Norwood: "Lee Harvey Oswald: The Legend and the Truth" Jim Hargrove 12 9,177 04-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Lee Harvey Oswald Was My Friend Lauren Johnson 12 9,738 20-10-2016, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle