Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE?
Quote: I also see Jim Hargrove has hinted that he believes my theory that Baker saw one Oswald in the lunch room and another on the 4th floor landing.

I thought we were pretty sure that the Baker/Oswald/Truly scene never happened as they described it.

That the mystery of who they saw coming down the stairs on the upper floors remains - and no on ehas ever bothered to ask Baker who he was referring to in his affidavit - whether it was Oswald.

Other plain clothed men were also ran into by officer MOONEY going up to the 6th floor... he claimed they may have been detectives or sheriff's deputies - yet he did not ID them.

Mr. MOONEY - It was a push button affair the best I can remember. got hold of the controls and it worked. We started up and got to the second. I was going to let them off and go on up. And when we got there, the power undoubtedly cut off, because we had no more power on the elevator. So I looked around their office there, just a short second or two, and then I went up the staircase myself. And I met some other officers coming down, plainclothes, and I believe they were deputy sheriffs. They were coming down the staircase. But I kept going up. And how come I get off the sixth floor, I don't know yet. But, anyway, I stopped on six, and didn't even know what floor I was on.
Mr. BALL - You were alone?
Mr. MOONEY - I was alone at that time.
Mr. BALL - Was there any reason for you to go to the sixth floor?
Mr. MOONEY - No, sir. That is what I say. I don't know why.
I just stopped on that particular floor. I thought I was pretty close to the top.
Mr. BALL - Were there any other officers on the floor?
Mr. MOONEY - I didn't see any at that time. I[B] assume there had been other officers up there[/B]. But I didn't see them

Reading this man's testimony is quite illuminating http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/mooney.htm

------
Quote:One of the well-known political writers around (Peter Dale Scott?) once wrote that he had been studying the CIA for many years and eventually came to the conclusion that that it was not a "rogue" force in America government but a true instrument of U.S. Presidential policy. My own belief is that, as an agency, it supports some U.S. presidents more than others, but seems to have a life of its own, and it sure as hell had no love lost for JFK. Even Blakey eventually came around on that issue.

Jim - while I agree with you assessment of the CIA as opposed to the other POV you presented. As I have found in my research, the CIA and the Military were much closer than the CIA and the President.

I get the impression os seeing LeMay in the corner either nodding or declining the requests of the president as Dulles sees him in the corner of his eye.

Dulles is listening to JFK yet needs that nod to proceed... or the nod to keep snowing the man in teh chair about what is really happening.... which is why I feel JFK went ahead and made the Joint Chiefs expressly responsible for CIA related activity.

Just my take on the CIA and their purpose...
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter

Messages In This Thread
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - by David Josephs - 10-09-2015, 07:48 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harvey In Hungary Brian Doyle 7 535 21-03-2024, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 608 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 445 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 492 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald Pt. 1 & 2 Gil Jesus 0 449 08-03-2023, 01:28 PM
  INDISPUTABLE Evidence for Harvey & Lee Sandy Larsen 1 3,802 10-02-2018, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  More Evidence for Harvey & Lee -- Oswald was missing a MOLAR, but his exhumed body was not! Sandy Larsen 0 2,682 07-02-2018, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Sandy Larsen
  State of Texas vs Lee Harvey Oswald: Autopsy x rays Jim DiEugenio 40 43,089 07-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  J Norwood: "Lee Harvey Oswald: The Legend and the Truth" Jim Hargrove 12 9,175 04-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Lee Harvey Oswald Was My Friend Lauren Johnson 12 9,738 20-10-2016, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle