Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE?
Drew Phipps Wrote:Quick rehash of my personal beliefs: Someone definitely impersonated him when he was in Russia. (FBI's first(?) identity theft case) There are multiple records of somebody with his name in his formative years - which might be records of two individuals with the same name, or might be a legend built for him by some intelligence organization, or might be a "marked card deck" to catch a mole, or might be someone impersonating him. (school years, shoe company(?) military service, driver's license, pay stubs, etc.) Someone was deliberately dropping his name in and around Dallas immediately before the assassination. (Rifle range, car dealership, TX. employment commission, etc)

THANK YOU! Can you think of a simpler explanation than J.A.'s? How many times should someone be impersonated before we seek other explanations? Once? Thrice? Six times?

Quote:I don't think a Dallas "impersonator" looked any more like him than, say, John T. Masen, Larry Crafard, or Michael Paine, who seem to me to be the most logical suspects (as a Dallas name dropper). Just using the name, plus a faint resemblance, plus making a memorable experience, would be enough for most ordinary people to make an association later.

You mean, like this? ....

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7393&stc=1]

Quote: As far as my biometric comparisons go, I can say that I believe that there's more than one individual in those pictures, but that still doesn't get me to John Armstrong's lifetime "body double" or "identical twin" idea. Nor do I have any reason to think that there were two "lookalikes" spotted by Officer Baker in the TSBD.

Understood. Neither JA nor I believes H&L were "identical twins." Nor the "Two Marguerites." They were just similar enough to fool a few eyewitnesses. This is not rocket science!

Attached Files
.jpg   Oswalds.jpg (Size: 62.23 KB / Downloads: 24)
HarveyandLee.net

Chief Justice Earl Warren: "Full disclosure was not possible for reasons of national security." – 1964
CIA accountant James B. Wilcott: Oswald received "a full-time salary for agent work for doing CIA operational work." – 1978
HSCA counsel Robert Tanenbaum: “Lee Harvey Oswald was a contract employee of the CIA and the FBI.” – 1996

Messages In This Thread
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - by Jim Hargrove - 15-09-2015, 02:50 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harvey In Hungary Brian Doyle 7 535 21-03-2024, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 608 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 445 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 493 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald Pt. 1 & 2 Gil Jesus 0 449 08-03-2023, 01:28 PM
  INDISPUTABLE Evidence for Harvey & Lee Sandy Larsen 1 3,803 10-02-2018, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  More Evidence for Harvey & Lee -- Oswald was missing a MOLAR, but his exhumed body was not! Sandy Larsen 0 2,682 07-02-2018, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Sandy Larsen
  State of Texas vs Lee Harvey Oswald: Autopsy x rays Jim DiEugenio 40 43,090 07-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  J Norwood: "Lee Harvey Oswald: The Legend and the Truth" Jim Hargrove 12 9,176 04-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Lee Harvey Oswald Was My Friend Lauren Johnson 12 9,738 20-10-2016, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle