Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE?
Hello everyone... ::trenchcoatspy::

I realized that Parker was using his multi-pronged attack on John as a means to get attention about his book which attempts to very poorly refute most of H&L. I've seen his work and checked his sources in the past... they invariably do not say what he claims they do. His first book did so poorly that by attacking John he could at least get some eyeballs. Kinda Pathetic really but then again anyone who has spent enough time with Parker knows... it takes weeks for the slime and that smell to wear-off.

In any case, one of his brown nosing minions - simply couldn't take the ribbing about he or Greg posting anything of substance rather than unsourced, faith-based belief's.

Rather than be a man and discuss his concerns, or ever show up prepared - he went crying to mommy moderator who I had been talking with on and off for some time. The moderator had to apologize to me for even though the minion had crossed the line with these personal and disgusting threats... I too was involved so I was banned from posting for 3 months.

The minion got very ugly with threats of hangin me from a tree, and wrote more threats involving his strange preoccupation with death and children.

As the mod wrote: "xxxxxx's statement breaches everything that this forum stands for."

----------------------

As for my work at CTKA... There are 6 parts of the Mexico work completed with a 7th on hold as I re-evaluate the entire 300 pages of work and begin the process of converting it into a book.

Part 7 was the continuation of the timeline approach started in Part 6 yet I truly needed to step back and reevaluate my Mexico presentational strategy. I still believe I'm the only one to see the association between 2nd in command at Gobernation - Lawyer Rafael OCHOA - who had the hotel registry, the bus tickets, the manifests, FM-11 master files of travelers,... all of the Mexican evidence related to Oswald came from this one man.

He confirms the Bogus Transporte Frontera manifest as well as adding his own notes for clarity on the FM-11 which details all the comings and goins across the border.

Mexico City Trip: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6

"The Evidence IS the Conspiracy" The Klein's Rifle: Part 1; Appendix: Money Order Timeline is my most recent piece and shows how, where, who and when the Money Order was created.

Part 2, The BYP Evidence should be up shortly and will hopefully add another dimension to Jeff Carter's great work.

I am working on finishing the analysis of the Pistol evidence which is amazing. No less than 4 different people claim to have retained possession of the pistol within the DPD that afternoon.

Like the other Evidence IS the Conspiracy articles... we seem to always find at least 2 different stories for the same exact activities.... In that vein the articles I have planned are:

WCD298 - the key to the film and photo alterations
The Two Sets of Tramps
A deeper look at Parkland versus Bethesda wound Evidence
What Happened at Andrews and who was in Charge at Bethesda
Harvey and Lee - the irrefutible evidence of conspiracy
TEXTRON and Bell Helicopter - a glimpse at the Sponsors of the Assassination

And just for fun let me show you the last Parker attempt at refuting H&L... this is the level of craziness we deal with ...

Parker claims the boy in the CAP photo with Ferrie is entirely too small to be Lee who as we know, in 7th and 8th grade was 5'4" and 115lbs... he was a BIG 6th/7th grade - which of couse means he must be a big 10th grader.

Anyway... Image #1 was posted and the claim was "Look at how small Ozzie is"

I explained DEPTH OF FIELD and until we knew the focal length and lens mm and distance none of the images in that image can be compared to each other... That Ozzie wa small becasue he was farthest from the camera

Image #2, with the circle and my overlay, was Parker's post stating "See, Oswald is not that far back at all - he is even with the other boys". I had to put the overlay on to show how Parker manipulated the image by skewing it so that Ozzie grew and all the others grow as they get farther from Ferrie who is the anchor of the image.

To prove it I also created an image where everyone is closer to each other's height and location in the photo...

Image #3 is another attempt to explain Depth of Field. By copying and pasting Oswald from his location in the photo to right next to Ferrie - along with photos we know were Lee it was not hard to refute these same riduculous claims Parker has tried in every area of H&L.

Finally, in Image #4 I move Ferrie to Oswald's area of the photo to appear as if he's 7 feet tall.

This is the level of work and attention to detail we get from Parker and his ROKC minions at every turn. It's exhausting having to keep up with refuting this junk science. But it is getting him eyeballs - hopefully readers will check the sources carefully if they read the work.

I want to also thank all of you who have sent kind words about my work and my trials/tribulations with the ROKC clan. If there any other topics you'd like to see addressed within the Evidence IS the Conspiracy framework please feel free to PM me or hit me up within a thread...

DJ

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7437&stc=1]

Attached Files
.jpg   Depth of field v2.jpg (Size: 985.1 KB / Downloads: 22)
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter

Messages In This Thread
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - by David Josephs - 24-09-2015, 11:19 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harvey In Hungary Brian Doyle 7 535 21-03-2024, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 608 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 445 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 493 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald Pt. 1 & 2 Gil Jesus 0 450 08-03-2023, 01:28 PM
  INDISPUTABLE Evidence for Harvey & Lee Sandy Larsen 1 3,803 10-02-2018, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  More Evidence for Harvey & Lee -- Oswald was missing a MOLAR, but his exhumed body was not! Sandy Larsen 0 2,683 07-02-2018, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Sandy Larsen
  State of Texas vs Lee Harvey Oswald: Autopsy x rays Jim DiEugenio 40 43,093 07-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  J Norwood: "Lee Harvey Oswald: The Legend and the Truth" Jim Hargrove 12 9,177 04-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Lee Harvey Oswald Was My Friend Lauren Johnson 12 9,738 20-10-2016, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle