Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE?
Albert Doyle Wrote:.............
Please stop stalking my posts Tom.
I personally spoke to the Panama US Military Intelligence agent who claimed he located Che. I'm guessing you have no idea of what you're talking about and are only seeking cheap snipes at me.
I think Tom has a chip on his shoulder because he can't answer the good Mary Meyer evidence (or can't deny it). I'm still waiting for you to describe where you draw the line on FBI reports?

It would be a cause for concern if you only failed to provide supporting links in your posts on the internet for almost everything you assert in your posts on the internet.
But you take it two steps further. You either bully anyone who disagrees with you, or your try to shift why you are being challenged....

Quote:........Please stop stalking my posts.....

You're not being stalked, you're being challenged (your tactic of empty but assertive interpretation) and you will not meet the challenge by supporting your claims and opinions. There is nothing in your response to my challenge, the part of your response that was not a manipulation. You claim you received information from a nameless individual who claimed he was such and such. Your hypocrisy knows no limits because you challenge every well supported (with links) point in disagreement,
yet you trot out your unnamed source with his unsupported "credentials". Why bother doing that when you would never ever admit that a well supported claim made by anyone else sways you in the least?
All of it take place in your own alternative universe...... your interpretations and a counterclaim with definitive (only to you) "some guy told me" support.

We know you just did two things, you wiped away the troubling controversies about the credibility of Roger Craig, as I supported with the LINKED Weisberg opinion of controversial Craig, with just some strokes on your keyboard,
and you made false claims about my research related to Peter Janney and his book. Combine these problems with your track record of posting your link free interpretations as if they were obvious and relliable.

When you are not manipulating with the Roger Craig cannot be doubted, or the Tom Scully does not know what he is talking about with regard to Mary's Mosaic, despite the actual record and Scully's penchant for providing supporting
links and Janney's own, painted into a corner rerelease of his book with a sequel and later admission that he thinks Mitchell was not a CIA assassin, you are bullying with your, "WELL YOU MUST BE a blah, blah, blah if you dare disagree
with empty, unsupported Doyle-Yates interpretations.

Albert Doyle Wrote:..............
Jim, if you noticed, what Tom does is no different than what a person defending the government would do. There's a fine line between rigor and devil's advocacy and outright pro-government defense I think you should be more mindful of than you seem to be. Tom Scully is a person who refuses to answer where exactly he draws the line in his defense of FBI reports. He is endorsing and quoting reports that were the same source of the definition of Oswald from the Warren Report without recognizing how that taints the information. It scares me when I see credible researchers criticizing the flaws in Janney while using FBI reports and staying non-committal as to those reports and their credibility. Do you get what I mean here? ...................

It is bullying akin to red baiting George Will and Anderson Cooper performed....... "How was your honeymoon in the Soviet Union, Bernie ?" It is a bullying tactic, not a constructive response to LINKED, well supported details posted in rebuttal to your unsupported claims.

Try moving toward imposing on yourself the same impossible to meet demands you make on others.

Nice!
Peter Janney's uncle was Frank Pace, chairman of General Dynamics who enlisted law partners Roswell Gilpatric and Luce's brother-in-law, Maurice "Tex" Moore, in a trade of 16 percent of Gen. Dyn. stock in exchange for Henry Crown and his Material Service Corp. of Chicago, headed by Byfield's Sherman Hotel group's Pat Hoy. The Crown family and partner Conrad Hilton next benefitted from TFX, at the time, the most costly military contract award in the history of the world. Obama was sponsored by the Crowns and Pritzkers. So was Albert Jenner Peter Janney has preferred to write of an imaginary CIA assassination of his surrogate mother, Mary Meyer, but not a word about his Uncle Frank.

Messages In This Thread
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - by Tom Scully - 16-10-2015, 08:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harvey In Hungary Brian Doyle 7 537 21-03-2024, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 609 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 445 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 493 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald Pt. 1 & 2 Gil Jesus 0 450 08-03-2023, 01:28 PM
  INDISPUTABLE Evidence for Harvey & Lee Sandy Larsen 1 3,804 10-02-2018, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  More Evidence for Harvey & Lee -- Oswald was missing a MOLAR, but his exhumed body was not! Sandy Larsen 0 2,684 07-02-2018, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Sandy Larsen
  State of Texas vs Lee Harvey Oswald: Autopsy x rays Jim DiEugenio 40 43,097 07-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  J Norwood: "Lee Harvey Oswald: The Legend and the Truth" Jim Hargrove 12 9,178 04-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Lee Harvey Oswald Was My Friend Lauren Johnson 12 9,738 20-10-2016, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle