Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE?
Craig was brave to speak out against the official story, to be sure. He co-wrote (?) a book. He went on TV. For what it's worth, he seems sincere. No doubt the pressure put on him by the Powers That Be (probably the DCSO, not the DPD) to conform, would have put a great deal of strain on him. But that didn't seem to affect his ability to publish, or be interviewed on TV.

Being a police officer is a dangerous business. They risk their lives on a day to day basis for me, and for you, and for everyone else, and we rarely even know their names, until they make a mistake. There is a rather high occupational rate of alcohol addiction, drug addiction, and suicide. There are other behaviors as well that become problematic for people who occasionally learn to see themselves as "above the law." I have a high respect for police officers, and they deserve it; although that doesn't mean that they don't make mistakes, which I see happen on a regular basis.

As a last note, it would be perhaps significant for that same photographer to be in those key places on that day, but you can see the large number of people that gather in Dealy Plaza (and take pictures, and pick up bullets, and skull fragments...), and then of course there is the rather rapidly-forming mob outside the Texas Theater while Oswald is subdued. So perhaps there is nothing sinister about a photographer heading to where the action is. I would suppose if Reed was "assigned" to cover Oswald's escape route he would have snapped a shot of him leaving the TSBD (which picture would then have great evidentiary value).

I would have enjoyed John finding out how Reed managed to get around to take those shots... car, bus, taxi... magical CIA teleport pad...? Or how the angry mob made it to the theatre in time?
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."

Messages In This Thread
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - by Drew Phipps - 16-10-2015, 10:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harvey In Hungary Brian Doyle 7 598 21-03-2024, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 621 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 453 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 505 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald Pt. 1 & 2 Gil Jesus 0 465 08-03-2023, 01:28 PM
  INDISPUTABLE Evidence for Harvey & Lee Sandy Larsen 1 3,815 10-02-2018, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  More Evidence for Harvey & Lee -- Oswald was missing a MOLAR, but his exhumed body was not! Sandy Larsen 0 2,693 07-02-2018, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Sandy Larsen
  State of Texas vs Lee Harvey Oswald: Autopsy x rays Jim DiEugenio 40 43,164 07-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  J Norwood: "Lee Harvey Oswald: The Legend and the Truth" Jim Hargrove 12 9,206 04-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Lee Harvey Oswald Was My Friend Lauren Johnson 12 9,754 20-10-2016, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle