Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE?
Dawn Meredith Wrote:Are people from Parker's forum coming here with an agenda?

Really easy to trash a dead cop who is a hero to me. (Scully).

Roger Craig tried to do the right thing and paid for his courage with his life. I have not ever believed it was suicide.

As for all the criticism of JA, John is the first person to say "prove me wrong". Do your own research and if the dots he's connected don't add up, show how and why.

Dawn, I responded to this, ("Roger Craig never changed his account") and I included quite a bit of evidence of why I think it is unreliable. If you think your reply is fair and adequate, hinting that I must be siding with Parker and disrespecting the memory of a "dead cop," it seems it would be best for me not to post here, anymore.

I only know one way to participate, it is transparent, and sincere. I apologize if I've failed to convince you of that. I know
the drill when what I post is taken in a way other than being about the facts. I am always prepared for the consequences,
so I am surprised at your choice of wording in your post, because I assumed you knew that, about me.

Quote:Robert Charles-Dunne - Posted 16 June 2013
.....The alternative is to allow said friend to flail fruitlessly with a demonstrably flawed scenario, an allowance that does no favor to the friend, or the truth. Those who persist in pushing data they know to be wrong are no longer merely mistaken; they are trafficking in falsehoods. It is a disservice to this Forum's raison d'etre to remain silent in such a case, irrespective of who the trafficker may be......

Jim Hargrove Wrote:John has made a number of major revisions and additions to the Harvey and Lee Depart the TSBD page of our website. My favorite new material, which actually comes after the "Harvey Oswald at DPD Headquarters" heading, is the following about Roger Craig.

============== QUOTE ON ==================

THE FATE OF ROGER CRAIG

Roger Craig never changed his account of what he witnessed and experienced on Friday, November 22, 1963.

Peter Janney's uncle was Frank Pace, chairman of General Dynamics who enlisted law partners Roswell Gilpatric and Luce's brother-in-law, Maurice "Tex" Moore, in a trade of 16 percent of Gen. Dyn. stock in exchange for Henry Crown and his Material Service Corp. of Chicago, headed by Byfield's Sherman Hotel group's Pat Hoy. The Crown family and partner Conrad Hilton next benefitted from TFX, at the time, the most costly military contract award in the history of the world. Obama was sponsored by the Crowns and Pritzkers. So was Albert Jenner Peter Janney has preferred to write of an imaginary CIA assassination of his surrogate mother, Mary Meyer, but not a word about his Uncle Frank.

Messages In This Thread
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - by Tom Scully - 19-10-2015, 11:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harvey In Hungary Brian Doyle 7 535 21-03-2024, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 608 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 445 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 491 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald Pt. 1 & 2 Gil Jesus 0 448 08-03-2023, 01:28 PM
  INDISPUTABLE Evidence for Harvey & Lee Sandy Larsen 1 3,802 10-02-2018, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  More Evidence for Harvey & Lee -- Oswald was missing a MOLAR, but his exhumed body was not! Sandy Larsen 0 2,682 07-02-2018, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Sandy Larsen
  State of Texas vs Lee Harvey Oswald: Autopsy x rays Jim DiEugenio 40 43,086 07-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  J Norwood: "Lee Harvey Oswald: The Legend and the Truth" Jim Hargrove 12 9,174 04-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Lee Harvey Oswald Was My Friend Lauren Johnson 12 9,738 20-10-2016, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle