Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE?
Jim Hargrove Wrote:When they appeared together recently, both Oliver Stone and James Douglass indicated that two Oswalds was the only scenario that made sense, at least on assassination day and the weeks leading up to it. Last year, David Mantik sent John a photo of Harvey and Lee sitting on his nightstand, indicating it was his favorite book about the assassination.

Nevertheless, some competent researchers remain skeptical about the central premise of H&L, though they often praise JA for his work on the rifle and revolver, Mexico City, and Jack Ruby, for example. It is not an easy interpretation to accept. I started concentrating on John's work more than 15 years ago, and I wasn't totally convinced he was right until a year or more into it. Now it seems completely obvious to me. To my mind, there's just no other way to understand the legend of "Lee Harvey Oswald."

After pretty much ignoring my website for a decade and a half or so, last year John suddenly began paying attention to it, and now it has become his primary channel to release new material, which is sure a kick for me! I've been campaigning for a year to do a major new write-up on the site, the web's main missing ingredient from the LHO saga, and work on it should be starting soon.

Jim

HarveyandLee.net

Good to know. That more serious researchers are taking this seriously. Indeed John has become very active, sad for me at a time when I am just burned out on all things JFK assassination. We talk often and he bounces things off me which hold my interest but after spending most of my adult life reading almost nothing but JFK assassination books, I am at least taking a break to enjoy some fiction. Of course one could easily spend days on these sites, DPF and or harveyandlee.net.
Dawn

Messages In This Thread
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - by Dawn Meredith - 14-03-2015, 04:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harvey In Hungary Brian Doyle 7 535 21-03-2024, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 608 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 445 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 492 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald Pt. 1 & 2 Gil Jesus 0 448 08-03-2023, 01:28 PM
  INDISPUTABLE Evidence for Harvey & Lee Sandy Larsen 1 3,802 10-02-2018, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  More Evidence for Harvey & Lee -- Oswald was missing a MOLAR, but his exhumed body was not! Sandy Larsen 0 2,682 07-02-2018, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Sandy Larsen
  State of Texas vs Lee Harvey Oswald: Autopsy x rays Jim DiEugenio 40 43,087 07-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  J Norwood: "Lee Harvey Oswald: The Legend and the Truth" Jim Hargrove 12 9,174 04-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Lee Harvey Oswald Was My Friend Lauren Johnson 12 9,738 20-10-2016, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle