Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE?
Now Greg Parker is trying to debunk the Bogard car dealership incident. He uses FBI's claim it was another man named Louis Oswalt. One problem with that. Bogard clearly said Lee Oswald in his memory of the event, not Louis Oswalt. And Bogard said he took out a business card, that he wrote the man's name on, and checked it. Bogard's co-worker reacted quickly and turned Bogard in to the cops after Oswald's name was all over the media. That co-worker was fired for doing so. It's not likely that Bogard would not say something if the man turned out to be someone else. Funny how Bogard didn't detect that the name he had written down on the business card was Louis Oswalt and not the Lee Harvey Oswald he had been notified of. And funny how Greg Parker didn't mention the business card.

Greg Parker forgets to mention that co-worker Pizzo also made a positive ID on Oswald when his picture came out in the media:

Quote:Mr. BALL. What about his picture in the paper? Did it appear to be--did you recognize him from the picture?
Mr. BOGARD. Yes; I recognized him as being the same fellow that had been in.
Mr. BALL. And did you tell anybody out there that you thought it was the same person?
Mr. BOGARD. They began asking me then, and I said, "Yes," and this Pizzo recognized him, too.
Mr. BALL. What did Pizzo say?
Mr. BOGARD. Said, "Yes; that is the same man." And Pizzo also has been questioned by the FBI.
Mr. BALL. How do you spell his name?
Mr. BOGARD. P-i-z-z-o.
Mr. BALL. He was the sales manager?
Mr. BOGARD. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL Is he still the sales manager out there?
Mr. BOGARD. No, sir.
Mr. BALL. Where is he now?
Mr. BOGARD. I don't know. I think, though, that he is at Eagle Lincoln-Mercury. I wouldn't be for sure, because I haven't seen Pizzo since I left Downtown Lincoln-Mercury.
Mr. BALL. Now, when was it that you talked to the other salesman about this and told them that you thought the man had been in to see you?
Mr. BOGARD. We were all standing there listening to the radio and the name came on the radio, and I pulled this business card out with "Lee Oswald," wrote across it.

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/bogard.htm

Messages In This Thread
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - by Albert Doyle - 22-04-2015, 05:43 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harvey In Hungary Brian Doyle 7 535 21-03-2024, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 608 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 445 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 493 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald Pt. 1 & 2 Gil Jesus 0 449 08-03-2023, 01:28 PM
  INDISPUTABLE Evidence for Harvey & Lee Sandy Larsen 1 3,803 10-02-2018, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  More Evidence for Harvey & Lee -- Oswald was missing a MOLAR, but his exhumed body was not! Sandy Larsen 0 2,682 07-02-2018, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Sandy Larsen
  State of Texas vs Lee Harvey Oswald: Autopsy x rays Jim DiEugenio 40 43,090 07-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  J Norwood: "Lee Harvey Oswald: The Legend and the Truth" Jim Hargrove 12 9,176 04-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Lee Harvey Oswald Was My Friend Lauren Johnson 12 9,738 20-10-2016, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle