Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Last Circle: Welcome to the Spookloop
RE: Ed Encho's book review of The Last Circle and responses from DPF members:

To Ed Encho: Wow! This is a comprehensive and beautifully written Book Review. Not only are your facts accurate throughout the review, but you are a fabulous writer! Your intelligence and comprehension shines throughout this review. It will become legendary on the Internet --- and I am so proud that you chose The Last Circle to write about. Many, many thanks for all your work on this.

To Ed Jewett: Your four-part book review of The Last Circle (entitled "Mourning in America") that was posted at DPF on 11-14-10 was equally fabulous! You are both incredible researchers and writers and I am honored that you chose The Last Circle to review in such depth.

To all the members of Deep Politics Forum who have read The Last Circle BOOK, I would like to request your assistance in a project that the marketing director at Trine Day Book Publishers recently presented to me. Trine Day is starting a new Internet marketing initiative based on book content and will soon be posting serialized excerpts from their books into a content campaign. They will also be linking the excerpts from The Last Circle to the dedicated TrineDay Paypal page at: http://trineday.com/paypal_store/product_pages/Last_Circle/index.html and to any E-Reader retailers that have the book.

I have been asked to assist with harvesting eight to twelve samples (excerpts) of some 2000+ words each from different chapters of The Last Circle. The idea is to link the excerpts so a reader on the Internet can get the gist of the overall story.

Thus I'd like to survey from members of DPF a brief description in your own words of any portions of The Last Circle book that you found to be the most interesting, significant, or contained the best writing.

For example, if you liked a portion from the chapter entitled, "Enter RCMP," you could just say: "I liked the portion where RCMP investigator Sean McDade talked about the details of his findings causing a major scandal in the U.S. and Canada." I can then excerpt that entire conversation from The Last Circle into the book sample that Trine Day will be posting on the Internet.

Or if you have criticism of some areas of TLC that you think should be left out of the book sample, don't hesitate to notify me of that.

If you don't want to respond to this query publicly, please send a personal message to me at my e-mail address, or through DPF.

Thanks in advance for any input you can provide that will help me to determine which areas of TLC I should excerpt.

Best wishes for a Happy Holiday! It is a pleasure to be a member of this intelligent and knowledgeable group in DPF.

Cheri Seymour

Messages In This Thread
The Last Circle: Welcome to the Spookloop - by Cheri Seymour - 16-12-2010, 03:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Last Circle Eddie Evans 126 81,847 12-10-2016, 10:12 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  LBJ's Inner Circle & Fidel: A Critical Portrait Roger DeLaria 1 3,787 11-03-2015, 10:35 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  The Last Circle by Carol Marshall Magda Hassan 1 4,870 07-02-2009, 11:48 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt