Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another plane crash: a favorite method
Thanks for that Dawn! Wow....some will be pardoned, and some will have to be 'erased'....the cleaning-up has begun of an absolutely CRIMINAL Administration! Anyone who says these people [I use the term most lightly] are not capable of absolutely any horror are naive in the extreme. I just can't 'get' that an Administration guilty of the 911 horror; illegal wars on false premises; torture and gutting the Constitution (and MUCH MORE!) are going to be allowed to shred, hide, pardon and kill.....but that is just exactly what is likely to happen. The process has obviously aready been started. This poor man obviously couldn't even be pardoned - as his truth, if told, would destroy the Rupublican Party - once and for all. Yes, planes are such lovely means....as they don't naturally stay up in the sky if anthing goes wrong with the craft - and when it comes down it tends to destroy most of the evidence - and what does survive, can be controlled or faked.

The real problem is we go from BAD Administrations to HORRIBLE Administrations, and back and forth....it is a sinusoidal curve, but at the very lowest ethical and legal levels as that 'wiggle' will allow.....but then I digress...

Messages In This Thread
Another plane crash: a favorite method - by Peter Lemkin - 21-12-2008, 01:07 PM
Another plane crash: a favorite method - by Myra Bronstein - 21-12-2008, 03:40 PM
Another plane crash: a favorite method - by Myra Bronstein - 22-12-2008, 11:01 PM
Another plane crash: a favorite method - by Myra Bronstein - 24-12-2008, 07:07 PM
Another plane crash: a favorite method - by Myra Bronstein - 30-12-2008, 04:57 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Michael Hastings Dies in Suspicious Car 'Crash'..... Peter Lemkin 118 57,817 20-05-2015, 09:37 PM
Last Post: Kara Dellacioppa
  Rockefeller heir dies in single engine plane crash Drew Phipps 4 5,945 14-06-2014, 11:58 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  U2 Pilot Powers Likely Was Murdered by plane too Peter Lemkin 9 18,102 06-12-2013, 03:41 AM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle