Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another plane crash: a favorite method
This from Daily Kos: (posted on another forum that my husband reads)

Karl Rove threatened him, and now the witness is dead.

Sat Dec 20, 2008 at 09:36:51 AM PST
Back in August, I wrote a piece about stealing the election. There was a time when such talk was mocked as "conspiracy theories" or worse. Ironically, many topics discouraged here at one time (e.g. impeachment)have now become majority opinion. That is testimony to our prescience.

In August, I mentioned Mike Connnell for three reasons.

He was a key witness in the Ohio election fraud case.
Lawyers expected his testimony would nail Rove.
Rove threatened Connell and his wife, if he did not "take the fall" for election fraud in Ohio.
Connell testified and now he is dead.

UPDATE: He died when his private plane crashed a couple miles from the airport. Hope that makes this clear.

UPDATE II: Some want to mock this as mere wingnut conspiracy theory. Remind me, did anyone contact the US AG requesting witness protection for Vince Foster before he died? I didn't think so. This case is different.

The threat to Connell was not vague, or rumored, or speculative. In July, 2008 the attorney in the case formally requested protection of a witness. The email Subject Line was: Report of Rove threats against witness Michael Connell

Here is a copy of the e-mail attorney Cliff Arnbeck sent to Attorney General Michael Mukasey

I have informed court chambers and am in the process of informing the Ohio Attorney General's and US Attorney's offices in Columbus for the purpose, among other things, of seeking protection for Mr. Connell and his family from this reported attempt to intimidate a witness.

Concurrently herewith, I am informing Mr. Conyers and Mr. Kucinich in connection with their Congressional oversight responsibilities related to these matters.

Because of the serious engagement in this matter that began in 2000 of the Ohio Statehouse Press Corps, 60 Minutes, the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, C-Span and Jim VandeHei, and the public's right to know of gross attempts to subvert the rule of law, I am forwarding this information to them, as well.
Cliff Arnebeck, Attorney

Note, the request for witness protection was provided to a number of media outlets, congressmen and reporters. If this is news to you, then you can take that as an indication of how much attention it got in the media.

Why was this guy so important? Because he is not just the IT guy who helped engineer voter fraud. He is also the IT guy who helped the White House destroy all their email traffic. That of course would implicate Cheney in criminal, if not treasonous, activity. Connell was not just limited to electoral issues. He was also the IT guy who helped cover Abramoff's tracks. Here is a Youtube interview with Arnbeck describing why he wanted to depose Connell

Connell was starting to break under the pressure and probably would have named names. The evidence against him was just too solid for him to wiggle out. And now... he's dead.

My concern here is a long standing one. A major flaw in the left-wing analysis of politics is that it does not take into account the central role of organized crime. I'm not talking Good Fellas. I'm talking Layer Cake. The criminals look a lot like "upstanding members of the community."

If you think career criminals are going to change their behavior without a gun to their head, you are mistaken. As Arnbeck says in the video above, "Mr. Rove is not going to step forward to help us put him in jail." That takes investigations and convictions. Those won't happen without public pressure. Republicans knew this was a problem in 2006. They knew they had been breaking the law and sooner or later there would be hell to pay. That is why a poll by the RNC in 2006 showed Republicans feared the threat of investigations MORE than they feared the threat of another terrorist attack.

Well, we won congress and Our Lady of Perpetually Clean Tables calmed those fears while the rest of our "leadership" dutifully donned knee pads and refused to hold anyone in this administration accountable. Now we can expect the media to turn a blind eye to this "local story" and focus on the shopping season, etc while Americans take days off for the holidays. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but criminals don't take days off. We can't afford to either. If we ignore the crimes of this administration we are asking for trouble. Right now we've got more trouble than we can handle. We don't need to make it worse.

And WILL Obama and his Dept of Justice even look at this? The press has certainly buried it, but that's no surprise.
And what about Fitzgerald? Is he not the least bit curious?
Nope, just another plane crash, happens all the time, bad weather and all.
Dawn

Messages In This Thread
Another plane crash: a favorite method - by Myra Bronstein - 21-12-2008, 03:40 PM
Another plane crash: a favorite method - by Myra Bronstein - 22-12-2008, 11:01 PM
Another plane crash: a favorite method - by Dawn Meredith - 24-12-2008, 02:53 PM
Another plane crash: a favorite method - by Myra Bronstein - 24-12-2008, 07:07 PM
Another plane crash: a favorite method - by Myra Bronstein - 30-12-2008, 04:57 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Michael Hastings Dies in Suspicious Car 'Crash'..... Peter Lemkin 118 57,817 20-05-2015, 09:37 PM
Last Post: Kara Dellacioppa
  Rockefeller heir dies in single engine plane crash Drew Phipps 4 5,945 14-06-2014, 11:58 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  U2 Pilot Powers Likely Was Murdered by plane too Peter Lemkin 9 18,102 06-12-2013, 03:41 AM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle