Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Mediterranean Battlefield - Syria
David Guyatt Wrote:Imagine that. MI6 watching British muslims being groomed for an ISIS Jihad in Syria and doing nothing, absolutely nothing to stop it.

That seems to be only half the 'tactic'. What they seem to do, is to target a person and paint & push them into becoming a thing that they then can kill with the promise of accolades at the end result. I get all the refs that define what a shit is. With the Corbyn anthem thing, I got the refs to 'queen', 'flag', loyalty', patriotic/unpatriotic' alongside the rest of the 'ISIL'-etc gobshittery. It's like a combination of a massive Hoover and a scrum-push into conforming/adopting the trappings of 'a very bad person'. They're completely insane; they have a script that has very little to do with reality, but they think of it as real; every tv news item & etc. is used in the sense of it being in relation to their targeted one, which is something of a head game I can tell you. I've said before, that my being a republican and an athiest, 'God Save the Queen', as any countries, let alone my own, is the National Anthem, is damned retarded. These beliefs of mine gets the 'accusatory' treatment, like absolutely everything else does. It's about inculcating false guilts, 'convenient untruths' & steering/defining 'identity' blocks of a person. MI and their subcontractors were as likely as not, the groomers.

And there bloody well is that "population scale monitoring" in the news today - I've had just a wee few - but I've had 'em, refs to me from way back in the late '90's & separately the early '00's that could only come from long-term total coverage, like Snowden told MacAskill.
Martin Luther King - "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Albert Camus - "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion".
Douglas MacArthur — "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."
Albert Camus - "Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear."

Messages In This Thread
A Mediterranean Battlefield - Syria - by Michael Barwell - 18-09-2015, 04:45 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Syria: The New Suez Attack by France, UK and Israel also Fails David Guyatt 1 10,674 25-09-2018, 12:25 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Syria: The Never Ending Neocon Story David Guyatt 10 57,162 11-09-2018, 09:53 AM
  Trump Does 180 Shift On Syria: Regime Change Back On The Table Lauren Johnson 4 9,630 08-09-2018, 11:07 AM
  Breaking: Us invades syria from jordan Lauren Johnson 6 37,108 04-04-2018, 08:36 AM
  Syria Interruptus: When the Worked For Climax Goes Horribly Wrong David Guyatt 0 8,521 28-01-2017, 02:00 PM
  Syria's Phoenix Assassination Programme to be Ruthlessly Terminated? David Guyatt 1 5,896 15-11-2016, 09:52 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Obama's Last Stand Against War on Syria David Guyatt 0 6,105 05-11-2016, 10:29 AM
  Consequences: The US Failed Gamble of Regime Change in Syria & Ukraine? David Guyatt 0 3,733 19-10-2016, 10:39 AM
  Syria - Israel, The Elephant in the Room? David Guyatt 0 5,044 05-10-2016, 11:15 AM
  RFK Jr.: A quick course on US policy in Syria Richard Coleman 1 5,026 28-09-2016, 06:08 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin