Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Mediterranean Battlefield - Syria
Lauren Johnson Wrote:Pat Lang on Mike Morell, a jumped up pretty boy.

Quote:"As for the clincher about Trump being a Moscow run Manchurian candidate, I would suggest that Morell might have been a top analyst at the Agency but he never acquired or ran an actual spy in his life so his comments about The Donald having been recruited by Putin should be taken for what they are worth, which is precisely nothing. Indeed, as I have noted, calling someone an "unwitting agent" is itself meaningless as it implies being somehow recruited to engage in espionage but without realizing it and without being actually called upon to do anything. I would doubt that many real CIA Operations Officers would agree with Morell's glib assessment or use such an expression. Trump for all his failings is presumably patriotic and no fool. He just might understand that dealing with a powerful foreign leader who is not completely to one's liking just might be better than nuclear war. Perhaps Morell and Clinton should consider that option.Michael Morell is, in fact, a product of Washington groupthink and a major beneficiary of Establishment politics, the very tradition that Hillary Clinton represents." Phil Geraldi
---------------
[FONT=&amp]Geraldi is a friend and I assure you that, unlike Morell, he has recruited and run many foreign assets (agents).

[FONT=&amp][Image: 6a00d8341c72e153ef01b7c8853ed4970b-120wi]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]The most recent film production of Le Carre's "Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy" is a very nearly perfect depiction of the result of the process by which political creatures like the character Percy Alleline and jumped up pretty boy types in expensive suits like Morell rise to run once mighty agencies of the secret information trade.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]The vicious but smooth people who rise in such circumstances are always present in every large organization but in the intelligence business more is at stake than money. The IC sometimes fails? Yes, it does and when that happens the cause is often the "leadership" of people like Tenet and Morell.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]I expect that Morell will be right at the top in the first H. Clinton Administration. pl[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][URL="http://www.unz.com/article/i-ran-the-cia-man-piles-on-trump/"]
http://www.unz.com/article/i-ran-the-cia...-on-trump/[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Download artists_versus_bureaucrats....pdf[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Posted at 02:07 PM in As The Borg Turns, intelligence |Permalink

I believe Sir Percy is fully and completely occupied pointing at the porcelain.

And speaking of smelly pissoir's, what is the mushroom with an extra "L" doing today to further his climb up Hillary's pantsuit leg?

Actually, please don't answer that. The thought of what I said just reached my stomach...

::vomit::
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
A Mediterranean Battlefield - Syria - by David Guyatt - 10-08-2016, 04:14 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Syria: The New Suez Attack by France, UK and Israel also Fails David Guyatt 1 10,685 25-09-2018, 12:25 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Syria: The Never Ending Neocon Story David Guyatt 10 57,180 11-09-2018, 09:53 AM
  Trump Does 180 Shift On Syria: Regime Change Back On The Table Lauren Johnson 4 9,644 08-09-2018, 11:07 AM
  Breaking: Us invades syria from jordan Lauren Johnson 6 37,115 04-04-2018, 08:36 AM
  Syria Interruptus: When the Worked For Climax Goes Horribly Wrong David Guyatt 0 8,527 28-01-2017, 02:00 PM
  Syria's Phoenix Assassination Programme to be Ruthlessly Terminated? David Guyatt 1 5,902 15-11-2016, 09:52 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Obama's Last Stand Against War on Syria David Guyatt 0 6,109 05-11-2016, 10:29 AM
  Consequences: The US Failed Gamble of Regime Change in Syria & Ukraine? David Guyatt 0 3,738 19-10-2016, 10:39 AM
  Syria - Israel, The Elephant in the Room? David Guyatt 0 5,048 05-10-2016, 11:15 AM
  RFK Jr.: A quick course on US policy in Syria Richard Coleman 1 5,030 28-09-2016, 06:08 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin