Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charlotte Iserbyt: Societies Secrets
Charles, the conversation with Sorensen took place Sept.25/09 at a JFK memorial conference in Grand Forks. N.D. on the occasion of the 46th aniversary, 9/25/63, of JFK's visit to UND to recieve an honorary doctorate. Sorensen, Richard Reeves et al were invited. Sorensen & Reeves gave keynotes. The conference was about the JFK Presidency & not just the assassination. It lasted 3 days with about 60 papers presented. Myself, Jim Fetzer, John Tunnheim & John Delane Williams were on a panel together to discuss the conspiracy. My part was to deal with my N.D. research which was an extension of John Armstrong's Harvey/Lee thesis.

Charles Drago Wrote:
Gary Severson Wrote:After reading through this whole thread I notice there was no discussion of the fact that a Quaker, Ted Sorensen, wrote JFK's April 27,61 speech. Sorensen was haunted until his recent death that the internet "secret society" crowd was going to result in his being remembered for JFK getting assassinated by a "secret society".

P.S.

The "secret society" interpretation of that speech as it is being argued here -- to wit, JFK was referencing Illuminati-like entities -- is recent enough a phenomenon as to invalidate a claim that Sorenson had been "haunted" -- inferentially for a very long time -- as you describe him to be.

Forgive me if I've missed a previously offered answer to this question, but when did you have the conversation with Sorensen?

Messages In This Thread
Charlotte Iserbyt: Societies Secrets - by Gary Severson - 11-08-2011, 12:17 AM