Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oil Companies And Your Wallet
They just do with gasoline what Enron did with electricity and even weather futures....fuck Capitalism!:finger: Your hard earned money goes directly to their mansions and yachts...via the pump and all their other tricks. The game is rigged and you can't win 'little man and woman'...unless you change the WHOLE system....not by turning the ship of state and commerce around...but by sinking it and building a new one!:pinkelephant: ...and FAST, as they have almost talken all of our money and destroyed all of our Planet [not to mention freedoms, liberties, rights, legal rights, homes, privacy, hopes, health, savings, pensions, dreams, truth, history, and a few other inconsequential things......] :wirlitzer:

....now where was I....oh, yes, short selling some toxic assets.....
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Oil Companies And Your Wallet - by James Lewis - 24-08-2011, 05:59 PM
Oil Companies And Your Wallet - by Peter Lemkin - 24-08-2011, 06:41 PM
Oil Companies And Your Wallet - by James Lewis - 24-08-2011, 07:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are Utility Companies Out to Destroy Solar's 'Rooftop Revolution'? Magda Hassan 2 4,982 13-10-2013, 06:36 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin