Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Occupy Everywhere - Sept 17th - Day of Rage Against Wall Street and what it stands for!
eptember 29, 2011 - TAMPA, FL - Do you want to know what some police officers are really talking about regarding the protestors at the Occupy Wall Street rally? At officer.com, a police officer in the forum by the name of crass_cop started a thread entitled, "Dirty stinky hippies in NY dont like how theyre treated when they azz up..".

This is crass_cop's initial post:
Theres a few videos on the link. man I LOVE how OC works wonders at clearing a sidewalk!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0...1_lnk3%7C98743

Tensions are rising at the Occupy Wall Street protest, currently in its eighth day, as organizers for the protest claim that 80 have been arrested. Eyewitness accounts report that "dozens" have been arrested. Police would not confirm the exact number. Videos and eyewitness accounts show violent clashing between protesters and the police.

WNYC reports that "of the dozens arrested, most were for disorderly conduct, obstructing vehicular and pedestrian traffic, resisting arrest and, in one case, assaulting a police officer, the police said."

The skirmish escalated in Union Square Saturday afternoon, as Twitter users report a huge influx of police officers. This video, below, appears to show female protesters being penned and maced by police officers:
JasperST added, "I'd love to see fire hoses employed, it would clean them up and clear the streets and sidewalks for traffic."

Crass_cop: "Yeah...I love how the chick just falls to her knees and starts screaming!"

Reils49: "I thought that NYPD Lt. did a nice takedown on that kid in the orange shirt."

Gunslash: "Mace isn't that bad! I once took a load in the face from my partner, hardly put me out. We had a talk later though, I told him to warn me next time he pulls out and starts spraying."

Danno2399: "I love how these videos show absolutley nothing of what happened just the a group of cops getting the situation under control. But hey I work in lower Manhattan and my thing is this I have to get to work, you want to protest for an injustice you percieve I cant and won't stop you that's your right as an American but you don't have the right to cause possible dangers to pedestrians vehicular traffic and the Police Officers who have to be there to make sure you don't hurt yourself or others stand where your told don't get in anyones way and you'll be fine."

EmmaPeel: "Fricken communists. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch."

Options_open: "They seem to be protesting against.... well, everything. At one point they were chanting about unnecessary government spending. I found it ironic considering myself and probably a hundred other officers there because of them were on overtime. ChaChing! Please keep protesting... I could use the money!!"

Big_Will: "I got 14 hours cash money off those savages. Hopefully they can keep it going for a few more weeks my gas guzzling SUV needs new tires."

Click here to read the entire thread before it gets pulled from their website.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Occupy Everywhere - Sept 17th - Day of Rage Against Wall Street and what it stands for! - by Peter Lemkin - 30-09-2011, 09:34 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Scholars Who Shill for Wall Street Magda Hassan 0 4,082 25-10-2013, 02:56 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  International Resistance - OCCUPY MONACO Magda Hassan 2 3,826 12-01-2011, 11:08 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Britains upcoming Summer of Rage could end in a Nazi death camp. 0 905 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: