Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Occupy Everywhere - Sept 17th - Day of Rage Against Wall Street and what it stands for!
G'day, all... a short pause for comments & questions while I survey 36 hours of Internet scanning ...

(Magda et al, you may wish to start a new section, a new thread, or a new web site)

Does it get any deeper, more political, or more in the global fora than this?

What is going on?
I ask that in light of the following background impressions...

-- Gene Sharp and his work at UHawaii in peaceful protest, non-violent activism, etc. having been questioned in terms of ties to the CIA;

-- multiple examples (including threads here) that document the injection, subfusion, subterfuge, funding, and methodologies of propaganda, COINTELPRO, MindWar, economic warfare, chaos creation, pop-up warfare -- incidents, attacks, mini-wars, -- and I'm no doubt forgetting a few items here -- to say nothing of the absolute increase in the use of vast sums of wealth (real, created, stolen, black-opped, or printed in someone's cellar, including the treasuries of the political world);

-- inputs from the highest sources in the deep political world, including the elite wealthy families, their banks, the BIS, IMF, World Fund, etc etc; national governments at the highest levels which mount tremendous force and influence; their intelligence agencies (the US has at least 18, likely more); the media; etc.

I repeat: you may wish to start a new section, a new thread, or a new web site.

The world stage is the deep political forum.

"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"

Messages In This Thread
Occupy Everywhere - Sept 17th - Day of Rage Against Wall Street and what it stands for! - by Ed Jewett - 02-10-2011, 01:48 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Scholars Who Shill for Wall Street Magda Hassan 0 4,082 25-10-2013, 02:56 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  International Resistance - OCCUPY MONACO Magda Hassan 2 3,826 12-01-2011, 11:08 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Britains upcoming Summer of Rage could end in a Nazi death camp. 0 905 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: