Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Occupy Everywhere - Sept 17th - Day of Rage Against Wall Street and what it stands for!
Magda Hassan Wrote:
Keith Millea Wrote:
Quote: The problem is that their self-appointed leaders are completely in league with the very Wall Street interests the protesters are supposedly there to oppose.Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Prison Planet.com. He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a regular fill-in host for The Alex Jones Show.

The problem for Mr. Watson is that Occupy Wall Street has no leaders.Him and Alex Jones should quit bitchin',and go do their supposed march on the Fed.You know,like get their fat asses up and DO SOMETHING!

Yes! Thank you Keith! I'm not that clear on Watson's and Jone's politics is. I know they don't support either party which is not a bad thing. But I do have issues with some of the popular anti-government pseudo Libertarian meme going on in the US. It seems to me to play right into the hands of the right wing. While people are rightly disillusioned with the state of governance by abdicating any role in it you leave it to those who are happy to control it. In the main that is the right who is well organised and have moved into position. Over half of the precinct committee positions are vacant just waiting for them to be filled by real progressives. I think the US is unique in this mechanism as I know it does not work that way here. So while it is fine and indeed necessary to be sitting on Brooklyn Bridge don't forget to do other things like take control of the real levers of power. And there is a thousand other things to do in between. Bitching and moaning is not one of them. Every single thing that can be done to make the corporations weaker every cent they have to part with every tiny condition they have to comply with is a small victory. Not enough in themselves but from little things big things grow.

Ask Ed Encho about Jones. Consult the archives at WhatReallyHappened.com for Michael Rivero's understanding. Some people love him; he is fiery, has "that voice", and has multiple streams of information and media. He appears to be a classic gatekeeper. But then everyone has an opinion or attitude about those in the media.

Here's my own personal take on the debate about "who is this?": You can no longer make any viable assumptions about politics based on labeling. The "parties" in the US have been mprphed, changed, infiltrated, hijacked and coup d'etat'd five times from Adam since the end of World War II, or about a decade before I had any political perception at all.

Someone needs to construct a valid playbill or cast of characters.
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"

Messages In This Thread
Occupy Everywhere - Sept 17th - Day of Rage Against Wall Street and what it stands for! - by Ed Jewett - 05-10-2011, 07:41 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Scholars Who Shill for Wall Street Magda Hassan 0 4,082 25-10-2013, 02:56 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  International Resistance - OCCUPY MONACO Magda Hassan 2 3,826 12-01-2011, 11:08 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Britains upcoming Summer of Rage could end in a Nazi death camp. 0 905 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: