Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Occupy Everywhere - Sept 17th - Day of Rage Against Wall Street and what it stands for!
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]DC Protest Pepper Spray Incident Incited By Agent Provocateurs

October 9th, 2011 | Filed under Activism, Video . Follow comments through RSS 2.0 feed. Click here tocomment, or trackback.[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Protesters pepper sprayed at the National Air & Space Museum

Video 1

Video 2

American Spectator Editor Admits to Being Agent Provocateur at D.C. Museum
The following photograph taken by opednews.com shows a confrontation in the lobby of the National Air and Space Museum between two individuals and an officer shortly before video shows officers with the Museum's security forces rush outside indiscriminately pepper-spraying numerous individuals.
[Image: Howley-possible.jpg]It appears that one of the two in the confrontation with the security officer is Patrick Howley, Assistant Editor of The American Spectator. [See the following photograph in which Howley's Facebook Profile Photo is side-by-side with the person pictured at the Air and Space Museum]
[Image: Howley-Side-By.jpg]Immediately after the incident began hitting the newswires Howley published a "Breaking News" story with The American Spectator online in which he reveals that he had consciously infiltrated the group on Friday with the intent to discredit the movement. He states that "as far as anyone knew I was part of this cause a cause that I had infiltrated the day before in order to mock and undermine in the pages of The American Spectator and I wasn't giving up before I had my story." [read full report]
Their press release w/ contact info:
Immediate release
Dennis Trainor, Jr. 978-727-4423
Kevin Zeese 301-996-6582
Margaret Flowers 202-688-2444
Maria Allwine 443-762-0892
press@october2011.0rg

Police Pepper Spray Peaceful Protesters in Washington, DC
Nearly 1,000 peaceful protesters marched to the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum today to stage a nonviolent die-in under the drone exhibit which represents the glorification of robotic warfare and the mass killing of innocent civilians.
Upon entering the doors to the free public institution, demonstrators were denied entry, physically beaten back by Smithsonian Protection Service security officers and at least a dozen were pepper sprayed. The cloud of pepper spray was so thick that it hit nearby tourists and a female security officer.
The police closed the museum and have been falsely telling the public that the building was closed due to a bomb threat.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
Occupy Everywhere - Sept 17th - Day of Rage Against Wall Street and what it stands for! - by Magda Hassan - 10-10-2011, 02:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Scholars Who Shill for Wall Street Magda Hassan 0 4,082 25-10-2013, 02:56 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  International Resistance - OCCUPY MONACO Magda Hassan 2 3,826 12-01-2011, 11:08 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Britains upcoming Summer of Rage could end in a Nazi death camp. 0 905 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: