Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Occupy Everywhere - Sept 17th - Day of Rage Against Wall Street and what it stands for!
The OWS crowd is a ready as they can be. They have both public plans and secret plans for all contingencies. I'm not privy to their secret ones, but their public ones include: refusing to leave for the cleaning [they cleaned it up themselves yesterday]; or only leaving 1/3 of the park at a time [staying on 2/3 of the park at any time] while the park cleaning service re-cleans that 1/3 that they already cleaned yesterday]; massive civil disobedience and arrest - all demanding jury trials to slow down the court system and to get their message across in the forum of the Courts; to seem to go away and then re-occupy that park; they have another undisclosed park to occupy if this one is somehow occupied by the Police; and others. It will all be live-streamed and I strongly suggest all watch. Whatever happens I feel it will [as did the arrests on the Brooklyn Bridge] make the movement grow. Bloomburg is the 1% and a billionaire mayor beholden to Wall St. :wirlitzer: The idea was not original with Mayor B.; Austin, TX was removed 'for cleaning' the other night....as were a few other occupations. It now seems there is a national campaign to close them all down run by HS or some other Federal Agency hiding in the dark with coordinated scenarios.

Whatever happens, until the Police confiscate every last webcam, you can follow it here
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Occupy Everywhere - Sept 17th - Day of Rage Against Wall Street and what it stands for! - by Peter Lemkin - 14-10-2011, 06:49 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Scholars Who Shill for Wall Street Magda Hassan 0 4,082 25-10-2013, 02:56 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  International Resistance - OCCUPY MONACO Magda Hassan 2 3,826 12-01-2011, 11:08 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Britains upcoming Summer of Rage could end in a Nazi death camp. 0 905 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: