Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Occupy Everywhere - Sept 17th - Day of Rage Against Wall Street and what it stands for!
The fact that the CIA is prohibited by law and charter to do things domestically has long been ignored by both the 'Company' and its supposed overseers - the Congress and President. The only thing [to me] surprising about this article is that it was an AP story. However, in all of the roles it paints as 'possible' for this man [who may well represent more than one], they are passive or 'training'. Those are bad enough, but what if his role is operational and active. Sort of reminds me of the discovery in Norway, Sweden and many other countries [to their public's horror] that the CIA had insiders in their major city police forces without the knowledge of their Parliaments nor Governments, as a whole. Well, at least we are being warned...but I'm sure given the current climate of fear generated by 911, the unPatriot act and phony War of/on Terror he won't be removed -or it his is said to have been, it will be only in words - but not actually removed. What a mess Amerika is in! It only gets worse by the month........Having Patreaus as CIA head was bad enough. Also, funny how his arrival was timed with the beginning of the OWS planning. There are many [myself included] who feel the CIA is basically the 'muscle' for the financial Oligarchy - their ultimate bodyguard - which all too often acts offensively and not only defensively.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Occupy Everywhere - Sept 17th - Day of Rage Against Wall Street and what it stands for! - by Peter Lemkin - 18-10-2011, 07:00 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Scholars Who Shill for Wall Street Magda Hassan 0 4,082 25-10-2013, 02:56 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  International Resistance - OCCUPY MONACO Magda Hassan 2 3,826 12-01-2011, 11:08 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Britains upcoming Summer of Rage could end in a Nazi death camp. 0 905 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: