Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Occupy Everywhere - Sept 17th - Day of Rage Against Wall Street and what it stands for!
Bill Kelly Wrote:
Magda Hassan Wrote:Press Release - Lincoln Park Campers Attacked

Early Sunday morning, around 4am, the members of the Occupy Maine camp at Lincoln Park woke up to a loud explosion. Witnesses who were awake said a car driving by slowed down, and lobbed an IED over the fence. Within a few seconds, it exploded. The blast reportedly lifted a table about a foot off the ground. The table generally requires 2 people to lift and move. The target was the center of camp where the overnight security team was.

One witness said this type of bomb could have caused a lot more damage if certain things were added and a lot of campers are fearful of another attack. Thankfully no one was injured last night but police investigators were on scene for 2 hours to identify the chemicals used and to try to find out who is responsible.

#OccupyMaine Media Team
OccME.Media@gmail.comtossed-into-Occupy-Maine-encampment.html

That's hard to believe that the cops didn't catch them in the act, as they are all over the place and have security cameras trained on everything.

I'm having flashbacks to August 1968 when I was there working for Eugene McCarthy for President at the Conrad Hilton Hotel across the street from the park, and got caught up in some of the street battles with the police and the national guard.

Their excuse for attacking the demonstrators was the law said the park closed at 10pm and everyone had to get out.

Same excuse today.

BK

My bet would be that the FBI, HS, or the Police Intel unit were behind the 'bomb' - in an attempt to scare all occupations in the USA - and the likely reason no one was caught. Bill, you are correct, the occupations are under intense scrutiny at all hours, by several means and hardly a one doesn't have a plainclothes infiltrator, as well. Same old, same old, IMHO...... Maine is the least likely place to try this.....small, out of the way. Sadly, this will not be the last and not all will be without injured or worse.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Occupy Everywhere - Sept 17th - Day of Rage Against Wall Street and what it stands for! - by Peter Lemkin - 24-10-2011, 09:49 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Scholars Who Shill for Wall Street Magda Hassan 0 4,082 25-10-2013, 02:56 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  International Resistance - OCCUPY MONACO Magda Hassan 2 3,826 12-01-2011, 11:08 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Britains upcoming Summer of Rage could end in a Nazi death camp. 0 905 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: