Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Occupy Everywhere - Sept 17th - Day of Rage Against Wall Street and what it stands for!
Peter Lemkin Wrote:....seems to be coordinated at Federal level.

I saw something yesterday .. I will post it if I see it again.. that indicates this is coming out of Napolitano's DHS. Interesting in light of F&F. But, as the point is made elsewhere & obvious to anyone who has examined the matter in depth for years, it comes out of the militarization of the domestic police forces throughout America, the arming of them with heavy tactical weaponry, which is a direct extension ... yes, the dots have been connected that well.. out of the LEAA efforts set up in the past by Meese for Reagan and which are entirely tied into to the birth & creation of FEMA and numerous related efforts, as well as the raft of enabling signing statements sitting in a drawer in the Oval Office, the COG thing to the extent is is tied in, along with the camps and the rest of the bidness involving mind control, torture and the like (the fringe elements).

This has been forecast and put in place for decades. The time has come.
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"

Messages In This Thread
Occupy Everywhere - Sept 17th - Day of Rage Against Wall Street and what it stands for! - by Ed Jewett - 28-10-2011, 02:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Scholars Who Shill for Wall Street Magda Hassan 0 4,082 25-10-2013, 02:56 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  International Resistance - OCCUPY MONACO Magda Hassan 2 3,826 12-01-2011, 11:08 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Britains upcoming Summer of Rage could end in a Nazi death camp. 0 905 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: