Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Occupy Everywhere - Sept 17th - Day of Rage Against Wall Street and what it stands for!
I've come to the same conclusion.The man was targeted by some worthless cop.I saw video briefly showing Scott just standing there doing nothing,not even yelling, and then he's down.I also remember at the Boston takedown,the police went for the Veterans first.I guess some feel that these soldiers are unpatriotic,or some such BS.

I also notice that there is a CS gas grenade that was used.I don't know,but this must be a weaker version than what was used in the Army back in the 60's.I can tell you from experience,those protestors wouldn't be running around in that gas fog,they would be on hands and knees gasping for air,with every membrane flowing bodily juices profusely.Totally debilitating.......Don't try it!

This incident has a lot of Veterans really pissed off!

Quote:"I see this young man and I picture the men and women that stood beside me during my time in, and the men and women that stand in those places today. I know what (Olsen) went through to become a Marine, what he ate for breakfast most days and how long he was able to talk to his parents with his $10 phone card in a shack in Iraq. He is my brother." - Marine Jay C Gentile.

Attached Files
.jpg   marines_brother.jpg (Size: 38.16 KB / Downloads: 5)
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller

Messages In This Thread
Occupy Everywhere - Sept 17th - Day of Rage Against Wall Street and what it stands for! - by Keith Millea - 28-10-2011, 03:41 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Scholars Who Shill for Wall Street Magda Hassan 0 4,082 25-10-2013, 02:56 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  International Resistance - OCCUPY MONACO Magda Hassan 2 3,826 12-01-2011, 11:08 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Britains upcoming Summer of Rage could end in a Nazi death camp. 0 905 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: