Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Occupy Everywhere - Sept 17th - Day of Rage Against Wall Street and what it stands for!
It wouldn't surprise me if they aimed at Olsen's head. That provocateur yesterday was kind of a 'pro' type trying to reverse the spin [from truth to lie and reverse the culpability].

One small victory - in Nashville the Police arrested man [forget number, I think 50-60] and then went to a Judge to have him sign the arrest warrants. Much to my surprise and delight the Judge refused to sign any of them, claiming there were no legal grounds for the arrests! The much embarrassed police had to let them all go! It turns out it was the Governor of Tenn. that order the arrests. A poll in the largest paper in Nashville showed that over 75% of the citizens who answered the poll thought the Governor had exceeded his authority and improperly used his powers. Small victory for the People - as with Albany Police Chief.

Olsen is expected to make a full recovery. Will take time. Today he undergoes second operation to reduce pressure on brain. He is said to be very articulate and a very calm person and speaker. He will make an unusually effective speaker, if he so chooses - given what happened to him!

In San Diego they also arrested the only camera livestreaming the events [they did so in Nashville too]. Yesterday at daylight blood was found in pools near the arrests and police immediately claimed it was from police, not demonstrators - given the videos, this is all but impossible unless some policeman was having nosebleeds or their period! To add insanity to this attempt to repaint the events, they tested the blood forensically [sic] AFTER powerwashing the area! :flypig:
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Occupy Everywhere - Sept 17th - Day of Rage Against Wall Street and what it stands for! - by Peter Lemkin - 29-10-2011, 07:24 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Scholars Who Shill for Wall Street Magda Hassan 0 4,082 25-10-2013, 02:56 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  International Resistance - OCCUPY MONACO Magda Hassan 2 3,826 12-01-2011, 11:08 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Britains upcoming Summer of Rage could end in a Nazi death camp. 0 905 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: