Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Occupy Everywhere - Sept 17th - Day of Rage Against Wall Street and what it stands for!
http://www.earthcam.com/usa/texas/dallas/dealeyplaza/

The propaganda text under the image is priceless!!!!! [No, make that worthless!!!!!!!!!]
That is Big Brother speaking "Do not think for yourself, I will think for you!"

That is not a 'web cam', but a 'web cam sham!'

I can only hope OWS-Dallas* soon starts an occupation of the Plaza and the phony building/floor/window from which LHO did NOT fire - along with the fallacious 'museum' that purports to represent historical anything. Its a psyop, stupid! -from 11/22/63 until this very day and ramping up for the 50th - the biggest attempted propaganda [and actual, if secret] coup [now, along with 9-11-01]. *I suggest that you email ows-Dallas, as I just did asking them to plan to occupy Dealey Plaza and the faux 6th floor museleum - along with those researchers going to Dallas and the many ordinary citizens who come to the Plaza on the 22nd! - put a link for them to this post and/or any others you care to - put it in your own passionate words! DO IT! BE THERE! Pass the word to others who will be there! [Remember, physical presence is best, but technology now allows one to 'be there' via internet.]

[those of us who can connect the dots from Dallas {and related} to our current corporate-run internal police state - external permanent war state Empire; complete with economic serfdom, increasing inequity/theft of wealth and ongoing economic/social/political/ethical collapse, are now needed to inform others at all of the Occupy locations - and at the Dallas Occupy before and on 11/22!]

Dealey Plaza traffic was not even shut down when they murdered JFK...this year, I say SHUT IT DOWN all day - Who's Plaza! OUR Plaza! Who's President did they murder in a well-planned conspiracy and ongoing cover-up? OUR most popular President!

If not us, who? - if not now, when?!!!

"Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will." ― Frederick Douglass

"…If you stand up straight, people can't ride your back" - MLK

There is a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart that you can't take part; you can't even passively take part, and you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all! - Mario Savio

"I have, therefore, chosen this time and this place to discuss a topic on which ignorance too often abounds and the truth is too rarely perceived--yet it is the most important topic on earth: world peace. What kind of peace do I mean? What kind of peace do we seek? Not a Pax Americana enforced on the world by American weapons of war. Not the peace of the grave or the security of the slave. I am talking about genuine peace, the kind of peace that makes life on earth worth living, the kind that enables men and nations to grow and to hope and to build a better life for their children--not merely peace for Americans but peace for all men and women--not merely peace in our time but peace for all time." - JFK [American Univ. Speech - the one that put one of the final nails in his coffin]

We are not stupid!
We are not fooled!
We do not forget!
We do not forgive those who have lied to and manipulated the People!
We are mad as hell!

Now, WE rise up peacefully to reclaim OUR stolen county, polity, money, rights, liberties, Constitution et al.

We will also reclaim its true, if often ugly and intentionally hidden history!

We will determine OUR own future, values and directions, from here on out!

We, the 99%, who the Oligarchy have long considered their 'serfs' are rising up in rebellion now! You will have 1% say after and we will have 99% - together we will form a whole, as equals and proportionally. One person, one vote; not one dollar, one vote. Corporations are not people, have not the rights of persons, but are accountable for their actions - we will see to that. The only valid wars are those of defense. Offensive wars, Imperial wars, covert wars, and covert operations are anathema to our beliefs and values.

To the 1%: your evil game is soon to be OVER! [Le jeux sont fait!] Some of you need to prepare yourselves for Justice long delayed; and all too long denied to US!

Expect us!!!!!!

V E R Y Soon!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Occupy Everywhere - Sept 17th - Day of Rage Against Wall Street and what it stands for! - by Peter Lemkin - 11-11-2011, 06:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Scholars Who Shill for Wall Street Magda Hassan 0 4,082 25-10-2013, 02:56 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  International Resistance - OCCUPY MONACO Magda Hassan 2 3,826 12-01-2011, 11:08 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Britains upcoming Summer of Rage could end in a Nazi death camp. 0 905 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: