Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Occupy Everywhere - Sept 17th - Day of Rage Against Wall Street and what it stands for!
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
Magda Hassan Wrote:Philadelphia Police Capt Ray Lewis Joins OWS Protest and Gives Message to NYPD from Zuccotti Park .

Yes, this has shocked many, even some Police Officers and there have been threats to him. OWS has arranged some security for him and it is sad it is needed. We need to see others in their uniforms [whether currently on duty or formerly] joining! I take my hat off to him. He was very brave to come in uniform and knows the backlash he'll get from some Neanderthals.

Retired Philadelphia Police captain Ray Lewis has joined Occupy Wall Street, calling the New York Police Department's conduct "disgusting" and "totally uncalled for" He is even into 9-11 Truth [a very good entry point for the other Police, as many were physically there and saw things that don't fit the official fiction!]
Well, I hope his presence there makes it easier for others to come and join him. Loved his signs too. Great movie.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
Occupy Everywhere - Sept 17th - Day of Rage Against Wall Street and what it stands for! - by Magda Hassan - 17-11-2011, 12:31 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Scholars Who Shill for Wall Street Magda Hassan 0 4,082 25-10-2013, 02:56 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  International Resistance - OCCUPY MONACO Magda Hassan 2 3,826 12-01-2011, 11:08 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Britains upcoming Summer of Rage could end in a Nazi death camp. 0 905 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: