Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Occupy Everywhere - Sept 17th - Day of Rage Against Wall Street and what it stands for!
A VERY special day in NYC begins now. It goes ALL day and will move from place to place - at times almost everywhere. Watch it live here. [There will be multiple streams - this is but one!] Others later will be here. :mexican: :gossip: Pssst! This Will be BIG! Today is 2 months. Some of the many actions will be: an attempt to SHUT DOWN the NYSE!!!!; a confrontation of the Judge that Bloomburg had in his pocket; actions in the transit system of NYC and on almost all the bridges! The police are playing the 'no parade permit card' today....but it is not working! Marchers heading down alternative streets and police doing same...gonna get ugly! Crowds chanting 'Gestapo'! So far, crowds slipping through blockades by police!......my heart racing! I have watched in the last hour the protesters swell from a few hundred to a few thousand, but they have split up and hard to tell. They have pushed right through some groups of Police!
:popworm: And more! [secret]!

No way there will be enough Police to stifle all of this!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Occupy Everywhere - Sept 17th - Day of Rage Against Wall Street and what it stands for! - by Peter Lemkin - 17-11-2011, 01:06 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Scholars Who Shill for Wall Street Magda Hassan 0 4,082 25-10-2013, 02:56 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  International Resistance - OCCUPY MONACO Magda Hassan 2 3,826 12-01-2011, 11:08 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Britains upcoming Summer of Rage could end in a Nazi death camp. 0 905 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: