Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Occupy Everywhere - Sept 17th - Day of Rage Against Wall Street and what it stands for!
Albert Doyle Wrote:This guy is probably for real, however it isn't beyond psy-ops to put a sympathetic cop out there to relieve the tension between the cops and protesters. That way the police could do crowd control while the protesters run into a Homeland Security brick wall further along.

Possible, but I think improbable from info, thus far. Time will tell. A few plainclothes police were defrocked yesterday and their faces shown to over 100,000 that moment - by now who knows how many have seen it. One when confronted tried to grab the camera and then punch the cameraman. He then ran behind police lines where he hid and was not arrested for hiding there nor jumping over their barricades. Anyway, photo of Lewis being arrested.

Attached Files
.jpg   RayLewisweb-625x416.jpg (Size: 61.79 KB / Downloads: 3)
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Occupy Everywhere - Sept 17th - Day of Rage Against Wall Street and what it stands for! - by Peter Lemkin - 18-11-2011, 09:01 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Scholars Who Shill for Wall Street Magda Hassan 0 4,082 25-10-2013, 02:56 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  International Resistance - OCCUPY MONACO Magda Hassan 2 3,826 12-01-2011, 11:08 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Britains upcoming Summer of Rage could end in a Nazi death camp. 0 905 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: