Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Occupy Everywhere - Sept 17th - Day of Rage Against Wall Street and what it stands for!
Keith Millea Wrote:Picture from Eds post #362

This is a version of the M577 command track vehicle that we used in Vietnam.I'm guessing this is the newer Israeli made model.
[URL="http://i53.twitgoo.com/2zi6gjs.jpg"]
[Image: 2zi6gjs.jpg][/URL]

I just looooove how they put 'rescue' on the side, to make sure it is not seen as an offensive weapon. Put a microwave heat weapon on top....or just crush some demonstrators and the only 'rescue' will be trying to rescue the system of the 1%. They have become desperate and afraid of the People, haven't they! They see us as the enemy, clearly, yet they yell 'class warfare'. I might agree, but they started it and the People intend to win it!...or die trying! Is this to be the new patrol car model?....it is so warm and fuzzy. I hear the larger police forces have real tanks [which they keep hidden] and other such military weaponry. I wonder how much that beast costs, and how many gallons it gets to the mile? I need a new 'vehicle'. Even looks like the rear has LOTS of room for political bumper stickers too!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Occupy Everywhere - Sept 17th - Day of Rage Against Wall Street and what it stands for! - by Peter Lemkin - 20-11-2011, 07:47 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Scholars Who Shill for Wall Street Magda Hassan 0 4,082 25-10-2013, 02:56 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  International Resistance - OCCUPY MONACO Magda Hassan 2 3,826 12-01-2011, 11:08 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Britains upcoming Summer of Rage could end in a Nazi death camp. 0 905 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: