Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Occupy Everywhere - Sept 17th - Day of Rage Against Wall Street and what it stands for!
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
Ed Jewett Wrote:Who is this Naomi Wolf, and what can be said definitively about her, her previous writings, her allegiances and her source of support?

One word: IMPECCABLE! She wrote End of America and other books on the coming and present fascism in America. End of America can also be found as a video on the internet under the title and her name. I have read the book a few times and each time it brings tears to my eyes. It is full of strength, righteous indignation, and the power of emergency and yet hope. Don't fail to get the book or sometimes one can find it on the internet for download in the nooks and crannies.

For the introduction to End of America, download it
[URL="http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2007-09-10-EOAIntroductionnocover.pdf"]here.
If this 22 page intro doesn't convince you, nothing will.

[/URL]

I got Joshua Holland's critique from a re-tweet from @NaomiKlein, which implies she approved of it. I put it up because for those interested. But I would have to say, I have come to see Wolf's thesis as being kind of loosey goosey. She may be correct, but her case is kind of weak.

Messages In This Thread
Occupy Everywhere - Sept 17th - Day of Rage Against Wall Street and what it stands for! - by Lauren Johnson - 27-11-2011, 10:32 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Scholars Who Shill for Wall Street Magda Hassan 0 4,082 25-10-2013, 02:56 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  International Resistance - OCCUPY MONACO Magda Hassan 2 3,826 12-01-2011, 11:08 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Britains upcoming Summer of Rage could end in a Nazi death camp. 0 905 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: