Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Occupy Everywhere - Sept 17th - Day of Rage Against Wall Street and what it stands for!
Au Chez Bezprezimena...:

publication date: Nov 25, 2011

Egyptian Protesters: US Stooge "ElBaradei for President" - Egypt's "revolutionaries" prove again the unfathomable fraud that is the "Arab Spring." by
Tony Cartalucci

http://www.activistpost.com/2011/11/egyp...radei.html

Soros and Otpor and CANVAS were quite busy at Egypt's revolution. El Baradei is a Rothschild puppet. The tear gas rumored to contain nerve gas the government is spraying (and killing, over 20 in the last week and still counting) protesters in Tahrir Square is known to be American-made. Obama pushes to have new government installed. that much for Arab Spring and revolutions. Engineered protests are sweeping the planet and replace bad regimes with even worse ones everywhere. We are naive if we expect anything else to come out of OWS. We need a revolution. But our own, not one bought for us by Soros and friends.

How to Start a (Wall Street-backed) Revolution
http://www.activistpost.com/2011/11/how-...acked.html

Gene Sharp is the godfather of patented revolutions. His book was the Bible of the Soros revolutions in a number of countries so far. This article describes how Sharp's revolution bible in the hands of CIA, NED and Soros do it every time.

Here is Negroponte's bio. One thing is screaming at me - he is listed as having served in the US Foreign Service from 1960 to 1997. It talks about what he did AFTER 1981 - and mere mention that he was in Asia before that. He also speaks fluent Vietnamese. He is in his 70s, old enough to have been some kind of operative during the Viet Nam war.

He was US ambassador to Honduras during the height of Iran Contra and he apparently helped create a significant US military presence in Honduras which aided the murderous government there - Negroponte is known to have been up to his eyeballs in it. As UN ambassador, he helped negotiate and bring to life the abomination called NAFTA. CIA guys all describe him as a cold ruthless guy beyond what is commonly found in intel circles - a spook even spooks fear basically. He is in CFR, also PNAC - PNAC is an ultra-Zionist neocon war-mongering cabal who helped lie us into the Iraq war - Negroponte famously sat behind Powell when Powell lied to the UN Security Council about Iraq's WMD.

Charming guy. We should give him the Nobel Peace Prize for this distinguished resume - he will shine next to fellow Nobel recipients Kissinger and Obama.

See also http://ww4report.com/negropontedeathsquad

Is the author ( Naomi Wolf ) of this article [ Friday 25 November 2011 12.25 EST], the author of "End of America", the same person you noted is connected to or funded by Soros?

Yes, she is the author and yes, she has deep ties to Soros. I have no links handy at the moment - I write this stuff from memory and post links as I find them but do not save anything I write or research because I am not a journalist, so please bear with me. Which works in that I can remember all these stories because my memory is still not eaten by old age but does not necessarily help find the links to prove it when I need to prove something. I should get organized and start saving interesting things...

Anyway, here is just her -->official bio.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naomi_Wolf
Biggest red flag screaming from the bio - she is a Rhodes scholar.

Those are handpicked indoctrinated loyal servants of the Rothschilds, same masters as Soros has. There are no Rhodes scholars who do not work for the Rothschild brand of NWO. They attend this postgrad Rhodes thing and opportunities in high places are created for them to do the Empire's bidding.

Here are --> American Rhodes scholars
[ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Am...s_scholars ]
and this explains how Rothschilds established this -->Rhodes scholarship.
[ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_...of_England ]

Also note that in the End of America, she long ago foretold how the US would be police-state-controlled and how the press could be controlled, we would have privatized paramilitary thugs and surveillance and loss of liberties. Considering she is a Rothschild disciple who would conceivably have been given this knowledge as it was planned long ago, I think this book cannot be interpreted as anything other than predictive programming.

Interestingly, she even uses the language that this process would end "open society" - which is the favorite phrase of Soros all along, Soros who with his OSI (Open Society Institute) provides the false liberal and false democratic "open"society. When reading her stuff, it strikes me how almost every sentence smells like Soros - Soros uses all this peculiar fake liberal language and she even uses all his favorite phrases in her writing. She is definitely part of the controlled opposition of our false paradigm. I'll try to find more things linking her to Soros - there is quite a bit as I remember from prior research.

I do not know her to necessarily report directly to Soros but have always understood her to work closely with Soros but also be an independent parallel to Soros working on the same schemes, depending on what it is. And that would be consistent with Rhodes scholars also. Take Rachel Maddow - same thing, another Rhodes scholar doing the opinion-making and gate-keeping of controlled opposition for the Rothschilds - Maddow is almost a parallel to Wolf.

The reference in her bio above with Rhodes scholarship alone should provide abundant proof for what team Wolf plays on if you are familiar with what Rhodes is.

Au Chez Bezprezimena...:

publication date: Nov 17, 2011

I happen to know this Wahhabi tribe in Sandzak on the Serbia/Montenegro border quite well. I am from that country, remember? They are complete separatists from the mainstream muslim world in the Balkans and our mainstream Yugoslavia muslims were always afraid of them. The Wahhabi in the Balkans are STRICTLY endogamous - meaning marry ONLY within their Wahhabi tribe, absolutely NO mixing with other muslim cultures. Because they are not muslims to begin with but crypto-Jews.

Read Wayne's writings on Donmeh. That is the ancestry of the Wahhabi. And who are they? Jews who were forced to convert to Islam under the Ottoman Empire - but they converted only to the outside world and secretly continued practicing their brand of Judaism - that is why they do not let other muslims near them because it is all done in secret. They attempted to openly convert back to Judaism in their history, were rejected, and remained the separatist closeted Jews who functioned in a largely muslim world as muslims to the outside world and practiced their Jewish religious hybrid mix. It is the reason why they absolutely refuse to intermarry with real muslims or other cultures.

What all this means is that not only are they closeted Jews but super-Jews considering they never even allowed ethnic mixing to cloud their bloodlines. We have them running around the Balkans. They are quite dangerous and they always ride shotgun with al CIAda.

Here is the interesting thing about them.

See this? It is the Otpor fist - Otpor is the Soros-funded fake revolutionary symbol which we have seen in the Balkans war where it was invented, saw in the ex-Soviet republics, saw in the Arab Spring, now we are eeing the Otpor fist in OWS all over the US. And see the Sandzak muslim logo? That is the Wahhabi tribe in Sandzak. I am very sure of this, this is my neck of the woods and I know these groups.

So what is an allegedly fundamentalist muslim group in the Balkans doing openly sporting Soros' Zionist logo?

Because they are closet-Jew Zionists under the cover of Islam to begin with. Always were, always will be.

Au Chez Bezprezimena...:
publication date: Nov 30, 2011

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3361[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3362[/ATTACH]

You see this? What is that? The black Otpor fist in Egypt. And that thing above it? The Otpor fist over the Syrian flag right now where they are again agitating and directing a "revolution" for CIA. What is Otpor/CANVAS? A CIA creation that was first created by CIA in Yugoslavia during our war and since then duplicated and exported to every country in need of a revolution and a nice zionist puppet regime after getting the bamboozled people to overthrow their own government and get spammed with Zio puppets after it. No, it is not every Arab is a Jew...Otpor is a separate entity from the crypto-Jews on the Wahhabi front but these guys all work together - see the example of Sandzak how beautifully they play together but play they do. Zionists have many puppets - fake liberal protesters and ultra-fundamentalist Wahhabi Sharia law groups. The believe in directing a very wide spectrum of the paradigm. And their minions from the far left and far right get along just fine. I have seen them on the ground.

And your claim about the Syrian protest being the nice folks of Syria against the bad military killing them for no reason is hogwash. The "protest" is yet another Soros intifada, complete with psyops and Soros "humanitarian" orgs refereeing so they can take the contrived human rights fabricated crap to the Soros-owned ICC for trial and justify their interventions and overthrows. Been there done that. I lived through one of these 'revolutions', remember? Same blueprint everywhere.

Arab League: Ensure Effective Syria Monitoring Mission
Syria Says Sanctions Are Economic War' as UN Reports Abuses

http://www.hrw.org/news/2011/11/19/arab-...ng-mission

See this up there? What is that? That is Human Rights Watch, a mega-Soros-funded watchdog group, prattling on in their usual sky-is-falling high-pitched alarmist tone that the government somewhere is committing atrocities. It is the scarlet letter handed to the contrived international courts later. These Soros groups ride shotgun with the CIA-imported "revolutions" and they "document human rights abuses" by opponents of the zionists which they then turn over to the Soros-funded ICC which of course explains why unfortunately they had to kill thousands of civilians whose regime needed changing by zionists.

What part of contrived synthetic Zionist intifada don't you understand?

Unknown Snipers and Western backed "Regime Change" - A Historical Review and Analysis
or
http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=27904

This article is nothing less than brilliant. All of it is written elsewhere in bits and pieces but for a complete all-in-one overview, this is probably the most comprehensive summary I have ever read on the topic of zionist-sponsored revolutions, protests, escalation to attacks and warfare on civilians, abundant psyops and blaming the government of the regime which is to be changed...the whole recipe cooked up by Gene Sharp and used by Soros, CIA and Mossad is in here. I lived through one of these synthetic country collapses and this article sums up how zionists psyop and deceive to accomplish this goal.

And it covers every country where this was ever done - the ex-Soviet color revolutions, Yugoslavia, Arab Spring...right down to a big paragraph on what is going on in Syria right now, perpetrated on Syria by the zionists and blamed on Syrian gov and military so that our western elites can pretend to go rescue the civilians of Syria. (Have the western elites EVER intervened anywhere for human rights reasons? Why are we supposed to believe it now?)

If you feel an urge to detox from all the zionist agitprop on this blog alleging Syrians are suddenly being killed for no reason by their own gov or military and brave zionists needing to bomb them free, this link is for you.

Here is a great link and truly great map inside - what the zionists really want in the Middle East, which countries they control, which they target and where they plan to lay pipelines and how it coincidentally works for them that there are handy revoilutions there, too - link even talks about our old Serbian CIA-Otpor being imported to the Middle East. So it's not about human rights after all? But then oil wells like corporations must be people, too.

Syria and yemen - tying up globalist loose ends

[URL="http://www.activistpost.com/2011/03/syria-and-yemen-tying-up-globalist.html"]
http://www.activistpost.com/2011/03/syri...alist.html[/URL]

http://hamsayeh.net/images/stories/maps/...ame_22.jpg

... I am not against OWS. I respect the protest. I am worried about the money bags behind it belonging to Soros, Adbusters, Tides Foundation which is all the same thing as Soros. I am quite concerned about the CANVAS and Otpor folks being flown in to OWS as they are flown in to every Arab Spring country including those with bloody riots and every Soros group happily marching in it as if OWS is Mardi Gras with free booze and topless babes for everyone.

I am concerned that OWS will be heated up and hijacked in the end to cause chaos and violence and then the police state aimed at all of us for it like in so many revolutions elsewhere where Soros did this.

And I was thinking - what would really make the difference? Cutting off the money. Cutting off money to DC is like cutting off oxygen and glucose to cancer cells. It dies as all malignant fuel-dependent parasitic bodies share one commonality: They are not self-sufficient for survival but as true parasites, when the host stops supplying fodder, they simply wither and die.

What would happen if everybody in OWS plus the rest of us at home sympathizing with it stopped paying taxes right now? Wait, I do not mean criminal evasion. I mean - fill out a new W4 at work and claim "exempt" on January 1, 2012. That means no taxes are taken out. Now you put it in a savings account and let it accrue interest. And pay it to them on April 15, 2013 in a lump sum. You will make them wait for 16 months from start date. You keep the interest and the war machine is starved of significant fuel if millions of people did that and it is legal and there is no penalty if you pay up by April 15, 2013. Remember that trillion annually for wars they take from our IRS funds. Make them wait for your portion of it. If millions delayed paying taxes, the war machine would run out of gas fast.

And stop using and paying for credit cards. I got rid of all of mine. Stop using debit cards and carry cash again. Stop leaving money in the bank and stuff cash under that mattress, excess to gold or something secure. Cut the Christmas shopping spree to a scant absolute minimum and let them sit on the crap from China. I buy only a fraction of the food I used to buy - found ways around most of it. I sprout endless sprouts now and sautee them, make salads, sandwiches and stopped buying most cardboard-tasting vegetables. It's mostly Monsanto anyway. And you'd be surprised to learn how many gallons of fuel each banana takes to be brought from country of origin to you. Actually, there is a great book about that - this here. [Animal, Vegetable, Miracle: A Year of Food Life (P.S.)][Paperback]

Am I following my own advice? Virtually all of it to the degree that I can which is most of it. We don't think about how much impact we can make if we simply withdraw from the matrix. Not a full withdrawal back to the Neanderthal caves. But all that we can and consciously think about everything we do and see how much of it we can eliminate and produce things ourselves, barter, swap, cop-op, buy local and strictly US-produced, buy second-hand instead of new cheap crap from China, stop feeding their banks, corporations and delay paying their tax monster. I think if just the number of people of OWS plus millions of sympathizers did the above, we'd have the behemoth on its knees in no time.

Yes. That is what I was trying to say and managed not to verbalize intelligently. I remember 1991 Yugoslavia. Soros and the protests began and this old Ustashe WW II flag came out in Croatia. At the time, we were under this Yugoslav flag:

That is the flag I was born under - Tito's Yugoslavia. When the Soros synthetic Zio intifada was sync'd upon us, all of a sudden, at all protests, there was this checkerboard flag above - a very big shock and surprise because it had been BANNED in Yugoslavia because of its fascist-tinged past association. Why did people want a nazi flag back? It stirred powerful sentiments of right wing nostalgia in people but it also represented the only glimpse of Croatia's history when for a brief moment they felt free from foreign rule, so that flag was resurrected by the Soros camp and to this day, it is the country flag of Croatia post color revolution. They got to keep it after the breakup of Yugoslavia.

The flags were handed out by the millions and nobody bought them or paid for them - they seemed to multiply out of thin air and everybody had about ten of them for free and nobody knew where they had come from. And of course, the Soros groups were all there - cheering "progressive" things disguised as liberal democratic causes sold to the bamboozled local intelligentsia and regurgitated by them back onto the rest of us peasants and Soros selling democracy, human rights, minority rights, first-time-ever gay rights, preparing everyone for the fight with the "oppressor" which was the government. And the other Soros groups whose sole purpose it is to document "human rights abuses" - that being the government's response when the protests with its agent provocateurs instigate violence and the state responds, here come the Soros groups documenting "crimes" against the agent provocateurs and the "evidence" then goes to the contrived ICC or in our case the ITCY which all amounts to the same thing.

It is the same recipe every time. But yes, the strategic nostalgic flags of "our lost culture" designed to fan the flames of nationalistic pride and yearning for some perceived sense of loss of self-governance of groups which are essentially not viable as countries come out and the flags and Otpor fists are everywhere because it is the fire in the bellies of the nationalists which turns into the flames which are used to burn down a country and rebuild it into shards which amount to Zionist colonies - and when the people realize they have been had, it is far too late to go back and undo it all. Look at Yugoslavia. Look at ex-Soviet repubs. Look at Egypt right now.

Heads up for one more that will blow, Wayne: Vojvodina. [ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vojvodina ] It will blow big and ugly. Soros is hustling it hard for secession from Serbia right now.

Broken html here, apologies...

What is it, why do zionists want it? This is [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vojvodina"][U]Vojvodina. (Sounds like "Voyvodeena). Province of Serbia with a Hungarian majority along the Danube bordering onto Hungary. The zios are hot after it and are currently driving activism and real estate buyouts by strangers of it and are driving the population toward revolt and independence - much like Kosovo. They are importing - of all things - Wahhabi right out of Sandzak and planting endless Sharia colonies in a Hungarian-Catholic part of Vojvodina where no muslims ever lived before but these are zio-owned muslims. And zionists are preparing them for protests and for a vote for secession from Serbia when they become the majority and manage to convince the local Hungarians to split off from Serbia.

And look for this flag to show up:

[/URL]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...na.svg.png

flag of "Independent Vojvodina"
[/U] and declare independence. They are already printing them and handing them out via the Soros groups there, too. Read Dejan Lucic for more details on that topic.

What do zionists want with this mostly rural flat Serbian land? The hot new zionist Balkans wet dream is the Trans-Balkan pipeline. Here is a map of the thing they are building through former Yugoslavia, parts already well under construction, others still in rough draft.

[Graphic map not reproducible; consult your own atlas and look for a pipeline outlet in Albania just below Bar on the Adriatic.]

Already funded by the Rothschilds, others profiting are the Saxe-Coburg-Gothas, Bush, Cheney plus various US oil companies, the usual suspects.

Look at the map. Zionists took Kosovo completely, so a pipeline is no problem there. Rothschilds actually pretty much privately bought our ex-republic of Montenegro, no problem with a pipeline there. They control today's Croatia, no problem crossing over with their pipeline. There is one pipeline problem: The wild card is Serbia. Serbs hate the UN, the EU, NATO and western elites and and Serbs are busy shooting back at NATO right now at the Serbia-Kosovo border. Their cooperation cannot be relied on for Zio purposes. Even if the Serbian government cuts a bribed deal, that pipeline is the first thing Serbs will blow up when they get mad at zionists and Serbs stay mad at zionists pretty much at all times. And a zionist pipeline through the Vojvodina portion of Serbia is a risk. Look at where the proposed pipeline goes - the city of Novi Sad. That is the regional capital of Vojvodina. So what is the evil Empire to do when they want to trek through the Serbian region of Vojvodina with their pipeline out to the Adriatic and kick the Serbs out of their own province for it?

Well, they send them Soros, colonize them with outsiders, work up the locals, convince the people to protest, hand them nostalgic flags of their lost past to wave around and tell them Serbia is the enemy and that they want to secede Vojvodina off of Serbia, of course! Exactly that is in progress. Thank you, Soros. Damn bastards are at it again.

Trouble is - Serbs already lost their beloved Kosovo and they will not sit still for Vojvodina being cut off next from their rump country any more than Soros will sit still for having his nose cut off. Expect a bloody mess in Vojvodina similar to what happened in Kosovo when the Zio crap hits the fan there. They are colonizing Vojvodina with radical muslims under their control and as far as the native Hungarian minority there, they already got the Soros-bought flags out and the protests warming up in Vojvodina. I know that area well. That's where they shipped me in the summer when I was a kid. More old/new flags coming up, folks...right through the pipeline path.

Good historic links about this:
US and UK-Backed Islamic Terrorism In the Balkans
or
http://www.btinternet.com/~nlpwessex/Doc...rorism.htm

CHENEY AND BUSH
WHEREVER YOU LOOK: THE OIL WARS IN THE BALKANS
or
http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/news/amer...2001c.html

See also:

Occupy Moscow Protests Powered By Twitter Low-Level Warfare

INSIGHT-Social media makes anti-Putin protests "snowball"By Alissa de Carbonnelhttp://therearenosunglasses.wordpress.co...l-warfare/andWhat Happens If Putin Starts Calling These Flash Mobs What They Are?US State Dept. Shock Troops

[CIA psywar specialists have fine-tuned their social media political action system, so that they can instantly capitalize on any bad political news. With State Dept. watchdog groups like Golos patrolling electoral exercises like piranha looking for blood in the water, it is a sure thing that they will find some dead issue to pounce on. Putin understood that this would happen once he let the West in. The question now is how will he deal with it, like a democratic head-buster or a real dictator. There is a fine line that Russian enforcers can walk to emulate the American police state. Look for long-range acoustical mob control devices to appear at the next planned protests.]
[URL="http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Europe/2011/1207/Chanting-Russia-without-Putin-flash-mobs-roil-Moscow"]
Chanting Russia without Putin,' flash mobs roil Moscow
[/URL]

Protesters across Russia march against Vladimir Putin's ruling party following allegations of official vote-rigging in last weekend's Duma elections.

By Fred Weir,
[URL="http://therearenosunglasses.wordpress.com/2011/12/07/what-happens-if-putin-starts-calling-these-flash-mobs-what-they-are-us-state-dept-shock-troops/"]
http://therearenosunglasses.wordpress.co...ck-troops/[/URL]

Attached Files
.jpg   syrian-youth-movement.jpg (Size: 18.48 KB / Downloads: 1)
.jpg   otpor.jpg (Size: 25.41 KB / Downloads: 1)
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"

Messages In This Thread
Occupy Everywhere - Sept 17th - Day of Rage Against Wall Street and what it stands for! - by Ed Jewett - 08-12-2011, 03:24 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Scholars Who Shill for Wall Street Magda Hassan 0 4,082 25-10-2013, 02:56 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  International Resistance - OCCUPY MONACO Magda Hassan 2 3,826 12-01-2011, 11:08 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Britains upcoming Summer of Rage could end in a Nazi death camp. 0 905 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: