Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Occupy Everywhere - Sept 17th - Day of Rage Against Wall Street and what it stands for!
http://www.occupythebanks.com/2012/01/wh...s-otb.html

SHOUTOUT #ANON #ANONS #ANONYMOUS PROTECT #WHISTLEBLOWER PLEASE!! RT
This brave hero - an ex-veteran of the British Armed forces, no less - need YOUR support, and RIGHT NOW. This truth hero wishes to NAME NAMES and NEEDS A DEFENCE IN LAW for having done so, so Operation Occupy The Banks - The White Rabbit - Rides to the rescue and asked EVERYONE WHO TOUCHES THIS PAGE TO CLICK THE LINK UNDER THE VIDEO! We simply must get this HERO his 250,000 hits AS FAST AS POSSIBLE, before the banksters do what they always do to those who courageously oppose them - silence them, for good. We don't know about you, but we want those names public domain, so we know who the REAL CRIMINALS are in LLOYDS and can get them in the only place they belong - serving very hard time with SERIOUS criminals. Bend over boys - the public in Great Britain would love to hear you're getting it where you've been giving it, you FUCKING CRIMINAL MORONS - we're coming for you, and we're going to get you! Wink

[video=vimeo;30881657]http://vimeo.com/30881657[/video]

The Guardian is a world respected quality UK paper who lead on important social justice issues.

This is my edited posted comment;-

Dear Joris,

A good article and timely too.

However you will be interested to know there is a Whistle Blower who worked for Lloyds Private Bank and Wealth Division, who has a website dedicated to relating his experiences whilst working at Lloyds,2005-2010.

This whistle blower is me,and should you want further information- then please contact me.

The site can be found by searching Lloyds Bank ethics.The site is a public interest site.

In 2012,I plan to disclose the actions and identities of certain Senior Directors-which will be done in a legal manner and such disclosures,will not breach any UK or US publishing laws.The disclosures will be supported by hard facts and letters and e-mails from Lloyds Bank will be faithfully reproduced.Any opinions will be honestly held.

In late 2009 and early 2010,I submitted evidence to Lloyds Bank,examples of what I believe are instances of Bank staff acting in a dishonest manner contrary to UK law.I also submitted examples of what I believe are incidences of widespread mis-selling in the retail branches of Lloyds TSB contrary to UK regulatory law.

This mis-selling has been caused by a sales system which can be seemingly manipulated by dishonest sales staff and their managers.This sales system is also inherently unfair and non-transparent to the Banks Retail clients and therefore breaches UK regulatory law -the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.

My Complaints were escalated up the hierarchy of the bank from Divisional Sales Directors,to the Divisional Managing Director,onto the Group Compliance Directors,the Executive Board and CEO. Each and everyone of the Senior Directors who were approached and thus became involved because of the bank's processes and Compliance System have refused to properly investigate my Formal Complaints.This is despite such Senior Directors being provided with robust evidence of allegations of dishonest staff and managers-abusing the trust of the Banks retail clients-the British public.

Also robust evidence has been presented to these Senior Directors about the sales system the bank applies throughtout it's network of Lloyds TSB branches-as being unfair ,non-transparent and which allows,seemingly,easy manipulation by Bank staff of the Bank's clients.

Such manipulation by unscrupulous bank staff may result in overcharging,and the provision of inappropriate advice to clients of LLoyds TSB across the UK.

I also have robust evidence which points to the fact that the Bank uses such a system to maximise charges and hence bonuses for staff,in a unfair and non-transparent;contrary to UK Law embedded in the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.

I have thus presented the CEO and Senior Compliance Directors with such robust evidence and proof of Senior Directors obstructing me and then acting in a bullying and intimidating manner-whilst I was making such Formal complaints concerning these alleged breaches in UK Regulatory Law.

The Bank have offered to settle with me on at least 2 occasions , implying that I drop my complaints.I refused to consider a settlement-unless my Complaints were properly dealt with.I also decided not to seek redress through an employment tribunal,because this dispute is about the abuse of clients and not about the employment issues.

My Member of Parliament,Theresa May,has written 4 times to the CEO,who refuses to properly investigate my formal complaints.

There is also evidence that staff at Theresa May's office have been subject to intimidation by a senior Lloyds Bank staffer.

There is also evidence that a senior Lloyds Bank staffer replied to a letter from Theresa May MP in a misleading manner and in such a way I believe,which suggests a deliberate attempt to conceal major breaches in UK law.I have the evidence of this behaviour in the letters and e-mails,which staff and Senior Directors at Lloyds Bank sent to the Member of Parliament.

Advice has been sought from the regulators-the Financial Services Authority(FSA);and complaints submitted to the FSA-concerning the actions and conduct of Senior Lloyds Directors,will be lawfully posted on the website.This to my knowledge has never been done before.

Should you wish to have further contact with me about this alarming example of corporate behaviour in UK banking then please contact me via the site.You should be aware that 2 national press editors have been in touch,as has a news producer from a major UK news channel.All have been watching this story unfold.

I read the Guardian everyday and it is a paper I respect to tell the truth.

Yours sincerely

Ian Taplin.
---------------------------------------

"The issue which has swept down the centuries and which will have to be fought sooner or later is the people verses the banks." Lord Acton. Historian. Politician. Writer. 1834-1902
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Occupy Everywhere - Sept 17th - Day of Rage Against Wall Street and what it stands for! - by Peter Lemkin - 21-01-2012, 04:01 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Scholars Who Shill for Wall Street Magda Hassan 0 4,082 25-10-2013, 02:56 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  International Resistance - OCCUPY MONACO Magda Hassan 2 3,826 12-01-2011, 11:08 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Britains upcoming Summer of Rage could end in a Nazi death camp. 0 905 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: