Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Occupy Everywhere - Sept 17th - Day of Rage Against Wall Street and what it stands for!

Class Warrrior Mitt Wants To "Help The 99%."

by TomPFollow
[TABLE="class: stats"]
[TR]
[TD="class: statpermalink"][URL="http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/01/25/1058449/-Class-Warrrior-Mitt-Wants-To-Help-The-99?detail=hide"]
[/URL][/TD]
[TD="class: statcomments"][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Desperation, thy name is Mitt. Actually it's Willard. Romney keeps free falling, giving us more and more material to ridicule as he flips and flops. Now he seems to be in favor of class warfare and Occupy. Think I jest? Read this:
"I know what it takes to make America the most attractive place for jobs again. I want to do that, not because I'm worried about the 1 percent. The 1 percents doing fine. I want to help the 99 percent. I want to help middle Americans get jobs that pay good wages, and I'm going to go to work to do that."
Politico
Mitt will occupy one of his mansions in protest! He's dividing us into the 99% and 1%!! Envier! Class warrior!
First we had moderate Mitt in Massachusetts (claiming he voted for Tsongas, was to the left of Teddy on gay rights, and later creating Romneycare when he was governor). Then, starting around 2006, we had GWOT Romney, the reborn conservative, neo-con. After losing in 2008 to McCain, we had Mitt the Job Creator. After Bain blew up in his face, we now have commpassionate Mitt, the class warrior on behalf of the 99% (a version of Job Creator Mitt).
It's just marketing. He's running for office, for gosh sakes.

Mr. 1% wants to "help" the 99%. He spent his life work amassing a fortunate by looting companies and destroying jobs, but he cares.
But how does he reconcile this with this:
"Now, the banks aren't bad people," Romney said, according to the Post's Rosalind S. Helderman. "They're just overwhelmed right now. They're overwhelmed with a lot of things. One is a lot of homes coming in right now that are in foreclosure or in trouble and the other is with a massive new pile of regulations."
http://www.dailykos.com/...
And this?
"The banks are scared to death, of course," he said. "They're feeling the same thing that you're feeling. And so they just want to pretend that all this is just going to get paid some day."
http://www.dailykos.com/...
Well, if corporations and banks are people (redundant), then maybe Mitt wants to help the 99% of corporations?
This guy is a joke. To borrow a boxing metaphor, he has a glass jaw. Newt is a terrible, washed up candidate, but he's taking Mitt down.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Occupy Everywhere - Sept 17th - Day of Rage Against Wall Street and what it stands for! - by Peter Lemkin - 27-01-2012, 08:53 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Scholars Who Shill for Wall Street Magda Hassan 0 4,082 25-10-2013, 02:56 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  International Resistance - OCCUPY MONACO Magda Hassan 2 3,826 12-01-2011, 11:08 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Britains upcoming Summer of Rage could end in a Nazi death camp. 0 905 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: