Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Occupy Everywhere - Sept 17th - Day of Rage Against Wall Street and what it stands for!
I know quite a few people shall I say less than receptive to the concept of fascism in America's face.
Supporters of the Bu$h Crime Family - those kinds of people.... even they were revolted by the face of Fascist Empire.
No longer could it all be seen as a velvet glove on the fist of "enforcement" of "law".

Nobody changed political concepts as I would have had to do, but many see the danger of the Empire and it's "law and order" agenda.
I know of NO ONE but PIGS that support the surveillance government we have allowed the system of governance to become.

Then again I know too that many don't care. Most are joined at the wallet to the Empire one way or another.
As in the conscription of young men, it is easy to support the law when you know ahead that you and your sons or daughters will never be drafted.
We now employ an economic draft, but we are not supposed to be aware enough to know this FACT. Nor expose it to other citizens.

That is an extremely cynical, short sighted and selfish view of life, revealing a sick spirit that should NEVER EVER be involved in "representation" of governance.
This concept in practice will doom the Republic to fascism.

America can do better than this excused brutality by COLOR OF AUTHORITY.
That color of authority thing is central to abuse of citizens.
The Blue Gang is "authorized" by criminals in OFFICE.

On the other hand all this is to be expected in fascist states - the total control of information, and the attempt to control perception of reality.
Hitler

P.S. That pig deserves nothing more than to learn how to cope with the consequences of bad choices made.
Like any citizen would have to do....
So quit your f*/king job - ya chickenshit SOB, stop crying and deal with your internal moral compass.
He was not uncomfortable abusing citizens - only at being identified by viral video.
Then he became upset at exposure,
not at the psychological consequences of abuse of citizens,
nor the consequences on the abuser,
nor even of the damage to the sight/lungs of the abused.
His actions speak of selfishness and self focus.
Like John Lennon sang of "I, Me, Me, Mine ... everyone's saying it....."

Where I come from that is a CHICKENSHIT PUNK PIG.
Hiding in anonymity to abuse citizens was his desire thinking to himself 'I am so powerful. I am so Kool'.
Hiding behind the "color of authority" as punks do....
Dollars cannot ever make a wrong into a right.

But two Wrights make an airplane.
Take hope....
A hoosier and a buckeye changed the world when all the "universities" insisted it could not be done.
Read not to contradict and confute;
nor to believe and take for granted;
nor to find talk and discourse;
but to weigh and consider.
FRANCIS BACON

Messages In This Thread
Occupy Everywhere - Sept 17th - Day of Rage Against Wall Street and what it stands for! - by Jim Hackett II - 28-07-2013, 09:43 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Scholars Who Shill for Wall Street Magda Hassan 0 4,082 25-10-2013, 02:56 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  International Resistance - OCCUPY MONACO Magda Hassan 2 3,826 12-01-2011, 11:08 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Britains upcoming Summer of Rage could end in a Nazi death camp. 0 905 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: