Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Occupy Everywhere - Sept 17th - Day of Rage Against Wall Street and what it stands for!
[size=12]Thanks and Praises.......Occupy Medical

I took a pretty good tumble last Thursday that left me with some nasty scrapes and bruises.With help from my son,we patched up the scrapes,even using some scotch tape after running out of the good stuff.Now,It just so happened that "Occupy Medical",made their first venture out of Eugene,and drove their bus into this town Yesterday.I can only offer my Thanks and Praises to the staff who helped clean and re-dress my wounds.They not only offered medical care,but also nutritional advice,foot care,and haircuts.I hope they can continue to travel to other rural towns to help those that need care,and can't afford it.

This is how you win the hearts and minds of "We The People".I no longer think that street protests are going to change anything.I mean,if you can't at least get 100,000 people into the streets,you are not even in the game,or maybe not even the parking lot.And then,the sadist shock troops will proceed to fuck you up anyway.They get on the job training with these street protests.Enough!!!!

Haven't cut my hair since 1969 so didn't need that service....

[/SIZE][size=12]

[size=12]David Crosby

"Almost cut my hair"

[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][size=12]Almost cut my hair
Happened just the other day
It's gettin' kind of long
I could've said it was in my way

But I didn't and I wonder why
I feel like letting my freak flag fly
And I feel like I owe it, yeah ... to someone, yeah
[ Lyrics fro
[/SIZE][size=12]
Well, must be because I had the flu this Christmas
Oh, yeah and I'm not feeling up to par
Oh, I tell you baby this increases my paranoia
Yeah, like looking in my mirror and seeing a police car

Well, well, I'm not, I'm not giving in an inch to fear
Well, you know I've promised myself this year
Well, I feel oh, like I owe it, I owe, I owe it to someone
Oh ... like I owe it to someone

Oh, yes when I get myself together
Yeah, you can find me in that sunny southern weather, yeah

I'm goin' to find a space inside a laugh, yes
Separate the wheat from the chaff
Oh, and I feel ...
Like I owe it, yeah ... to someone

© 1970 Stay Straight Music (BMI)

[/SIZE]

Attached Files
.jpg   omed.jpg (Size: 65.47 KB / Downloads: 4)
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller

Messages In This Thread
Occupy Everywhere - Sept 17th - Day of Rage Against Wall Street and what it stands for! - by Keith Millea - 26-08-2013, 07:59 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Scholars Who Shill for Wall Street Magda Hassan 0 4,082 25-10-2013, 02:56 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  International Resistance - OCCUPY MONACO Magda Hassan 2 3,826 12-01-2011, 11:08 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Britains upcoming Summer of Rage could end in a Nazi death camp. 0 905 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: