Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Do I Think This Feared Supposition Will Become Fact?! From Zbigy With Love.
Peter Lemkin Wrote:"Where is the moneyed class today? Why aren't they doing something: the people who made billions, millions. I'm sort of thinking of Paulson, of Rubin [former treasury secretaries]. Why don't they get together, and why don't they organize a national solidarity fund in which they call on all of those who made these extraordinary amounts of money to kick some back?" he argued.

(my bolding)

Gawd! kicking back some money is how they made their billions and millions in the first place. Is this ghoul taking the piss? That's why you have governments so they can write laws to do these things for you. The wealthy won't hand it back voluntarily. And the government won't write laws to make 'em.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
Why Do I Think This Feared Supposition Will Become Fact?! From Zbigy With Love. - by David Guyatt - 22-02-2009, 05:59 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guatemala's feared special forces Ed Jewett 0 3,397 16-08-2011, 04:42 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett