Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Perfidy of Debra Conway: BOYCOTT JFK-LANCER
"Please don't believe everything you read on the internet"

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD="class: dclite"][Image: avatar.jpg]

[/TD]
[TD="class: dclite, width: 100%"]If any of you have read the latest rant about me and JFK Lancer on another forum please consider the source and the lack of any proof of his annual accusations. I promise you all that if you have any questions and concerns about this latest attack, please email me or post them here. I will answer you as best I can.

No one is perfect and that includes me. When I stated I was ok with The Museum or Dallas holding an official program I admit it concerned my fellow researchers. The city has only held an event in the Plaza once before, on the 30th anniversary, and by all reports the actual assassination wasn't even mentioned. So why in hell would I want them to do that again? All that has been discussed before: because they would be able to have a professional event in the Plaza. I had this dream that an official program would have funds, press releases, press and people from all over the world showing up. More people, more press. More awareness. More keeping our work alive. And maybe less permit bull and people walking on stilts. And finally they would have to acknowledge the assassination happened there. (joke) My mistake was I never dreamed the Plaza would be closed from other programs.

I can promise you all that where ever I can find a patch of ground in the Plaza JFK Lancer will have a program. We WILL have speeches that make it clear we don't agree with the official government findings. We will be present and heard.

My opinion has NEVER ( yes I am yelling) been to keep us out or not to have our own gathering where we get to shout out our continued call for truth. As soon as someone official stops the plan to blockade Dealey Plaza and lets groups have permits for slotted amounts of time, I know we will all have an opportunity to act upon our right to free speech.

Thank You,

Debra

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Messages In This Thread
The Perfidy of Debra Conway: BOYCOTT JFK-LANCER - by Albert Doyle - 13-05-2012, 05:38 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  James Curtis Jenkins at the Lancer conference Daniel Gallup 2 4,715 27-10-2018, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  JFK Lancer: Conversations, Rex Bradford Alan Dale 0 3,054 12-11-2014, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  JFK Lancer: Conversations, Jim DiEugenio Alan Dale 10 7,028 28-10-2014, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  6th Floor Museum has a surprising supporter - Debra Conway Peter Lemkin 24 10,605 02-01-2012, 07:04 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Lancer 2011 Conference Bernice Moore 0 2,347 25-09-2011, 11:23 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  COPA and Lancer Dawn Meredith 3 3,389 17-10-2010, 09:57 AM
Last Post: Steve Duffy
  ROBERT CHAPMAN dead; lancer Bernice Moore 3 4,065 02-06-2010, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore