Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another in the endless mass shootings in USA - this time Denver
Phil Dragoo Wrote:Peter

I have seen it mentioned James Holmes' tenure at UC Riverside is a cross-pollination with Jolly West's legendary Neuropsychiatric Institute.

The inference is that Holmes tired of studying mind control and became a project.

What I find of most interest is the reported phone call he received before rising from his seat, leaving through a door he propped open, suiting up, returning fully activated and going hot.

Questions include, why was the exit door not alarmed, as in FIRE DOOR - EMERGENCY EXIT - ALARM WILL SOUND

There will always be a plausible cover, that he was historically unstable, that he'd suffered a romantic or career setback, et cetera

In point of fact McVeigh bought Clinton 11 points and re-election, while continuing the New World Order of GHWBush and their upstream sponsors.

McVeigh was visited by Jolly and proceeded to execution without delay

Ruby was visited by Jolly and would die conveniently at an appropriate time

Sirhan's block has held for forty-four years

Did James' Holmes caller ID read POLKA DOT DRESS GIRL and the text: SHOWTIME

I think you / we are really on to something here! Here is the page of the professors at UC Riverside. http://neuromajor.ucr.edu/faculty.html Interestingly, the portal to the equivalent pages at Univ. Denver Neuroscience leads to a 401 UNAUTHORIZED screen from all access points [this is as close as one can get http://www.ucdenver.edu/academics/degree...grams.aspx ]. We need to find out who were his advisors and/or who was playin' with him both places. I looked into a few who's descriptions looked 'interesting'. Needs follow-up as to from where they get their funds and who they are connected to. I'd not heard about the call....if that is so, we have a BINGO! Sad thing is you and I and a few others here might well believe it - but the society in general will not..... Nevertheless, I say we work this one....the other mass shoot-em-ups were likely done by the same entity....this one seems to be easier to access. They slipped up this time. The ghost of Jolly West, indeed!

NB - I too had thought about, but failed to mention, the dog that didn't bark [the emergency door that didn't scream!]. I think we're on a roll here.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Another in the endless mass shootings in USA - this time Denver - by Peter Lemkin - 22-07-2012, 05:38 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Charleston Mass Murders Lauren Johnson 6 6,615 27-06-2015, 08:04 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  There Goes My Time-Share Investment in Aruba Ed Jewett 0 2,127 28-11-2011, 02:57 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Journal Peer Review: A Worthless Waste of Time and Money Ed Jewett 0 3,134 11-07-2011, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Detroit in Ruins. America crumbling, one city at a time. Peter Lemkin 5 6,831 04-01-2011, 01:23 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Mass hysteria Ed Jewett 3 3,966 21-09-2009, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore