Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another in the endless mass shootings in USA - this time Denver

Aurora Massacre: Stick Figures!? You've Gotta be F*cking Kidding Me

Posted on July 25, 2012 by willyloman
by Scott Creighton
While ABC "news' is trying to spin up a new "psycho-killer" narrative and the "crazed spitter" explanation for why they keep James Holmes gagged (they don't want one of these "I'm just a patsy" moments), the officials making this case up as they go along have gone completely crazy. And I mean completely f*in out of their minds, puppets on their hands, Batman-shit crazy.
This propaganda campaign to try James Holmes in the court of public opinion seems like it's being run by drugged-up desperate half-wit pre-schoolers and I think this time, they may have just screwed up way beyond reproach.
A couple readers here sent me an email (thanks guys) saying I needed to chew up this latest bullshit story so I figured "well, how bad could it be?"
Boy was I overestimating the people who are running this little psyop.
Stick figure drawing confessions. I f*in shit you not… a STICK FIGURE DRAWING CONFESSION.
Here's the story… you just can't make up stuff like this.
Police and FBI agents were called to the University of Colorado Anschutz medical campus in Aurora on Monday morning after the psychiatrist, who is also a professor at the school, reported receiving a package believed to be from the suspect. Although that package turned out to be from someone else and harmless, a search of the Campus Services' mailroom turned up another package sent to the psychiatrist with Holmes' name in the return address, the source told FoxNews.com.
A second law enforcement source said authorities got a warrant from a county judge and took the package away Monday night. When it was opened, its chilling contents were revealed.
"Inside the package was a notebook full of details about how he was going to kill people," the source told "There were drawings of what he was going to do in it drawings and illustrations of the massacre."
Among the images shown in the spiral-bound notebook's pages were gun-wielding stick figures blowing away other stick figures. Fox News
Now, let's get this straight…
A professor from the school calls up the police and claims that he has a package sent to him by the suspect.
They get there and look at the package, and it wasn't sent by the suspect.
But then, they just happen to decide to look around the mailroom and BY SOME INTERGALACTIC MIRACLE OF MIRACLES there does just happen to be a package sent to the exact same professor from the suspect.
What a coincidence that is huh?
So they don't open said package there, they have to squirrel it away back to headquarters where they open it up and find that it is a treasure trove of evidence!!!! INCLUDING STICK FIGURE CONFESSIONS of his entire plan.
Apparently one "source" told Fox News that the package had been there since July 12th.
Wow.
I guess that means the family members will sue the post office now and that will be the final nail in the coffin of that institution, allowing for them to privatize it once and for all.
Wow. Talk about multi-tasking. Never let a good crisis be wasted. Frame up the drugged out patsy AND finish off the public sector post office in the same stick figure drawing. Neat how that works out, huh? Cus yes folks, they will sue the shit out of someone… the school, the post office, the maker of the spiral notebook… someone is getting sued because if that thing had been there since July 12th and had been discovered by the professor back then, all of this could have been avoided.
Somewhere in Denver lawyers are clawing each others eyes out to get to the victim' families to sign them up for the multi-trillion dollar class-action lawsuits.
I can't even begin to describe how stupid this is. The guy carefully plans out this attack, rigs up his home with EXTREMELY sophisticated explosives, sets a timer on his stereo to entice the cops in, somehow gets the closest possible parking space, goes in, waits, fakes the phone call, goes out, gets changed, WAITS 30 MINUTES or so for perfect cover for his attack, goes in, tosses distraction grenades, times his attack perfectly because he is out just as the cops arrive,… and then he just kind of hangs out in the car waiting to be arrested? And he warns the cops of the traps in the house set.. for the cops?!?
AND he sends some professor a stick figure confession over a week before the event so he could be arrested prior to the opening night of Batman?
Really?
Really?
This is how dumb we're supposed to be?
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"

Messages In This Thread
Another in the endless mass shootings in USA - this time Denver - by Ed Jewett - 25-07-2012, 11:41 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Charleston Mass Murders Lauren Johnson 6 6,616 27-06-2015, 08:04 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  There Goes My Time-Share Investment in Aruba Ed Jewett 0 2,127 28-11-2011, 02:57 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Journal Peer Review: A Worthless Waste of Time and Money Ed Jewett 0 3,134 11-07-2011, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Detroit in Ruins. America crumbling, one city at a time. Peter Lemkin 5 6,831 04-01-2011, 01:23 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Mass hysteria Ed Jewett 3 3,968 21-09-2009, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore